Pure F2P Goals & Achievements

Nice. That will put all your stats at 70+. :thumbsup: I've never done FOG. How long will it take to get that many tokens?

I think I spent 3 - 4 days at fog. It's relatively easy to win at my cb and I rarely lose a game. It's only the occasional runner noob that will slow you down :lol:

Also, I noticed the new avvy...the Penguins are okay, but I just have to say Ottawa Senators FTW. :grin: I gotta admit though, Sidney Crosby's got some mad skills. :thumbup:

Ya Pens are one of my hometown teams so I'm always routing for them 8-)

You might get a laugh from this...

[hide=wrong team?]wrongteam.jpg[/hide]

I took that a couple of years ago when we were playing the Penguins during the playoffs. Seems someone had their loyalties confused. :lol:

You took this is the Pittsburgh area :?: It looks vaguely familar :huh:

Very nice f2p account look with your goals. =D>

Dude your totally awesome :) being f2p makes it three times more awesome so you are: Awesome Awesome Awesome :)

Thx guys, appreciate it :smile: Have a Happy & Safe New Years Everyone :!:

Something to say about your runecrafting...

Actually, from my times, air runes via the Varrock teleport are faster than earth runes via the Varrock teleport. This is due to the distance of the altars, and the fact that you can use 27 essence in your inventory instead of 26.

Though, if you are using FOG tokens, earth gloves are probably the only ones worth crafting. If you are a no-glover like me, airs are the way to go. :thumbsup:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

You might get a laugh from this...

[hide=wrong team?]wrongteam.jpg[/hide]

I took that a couple of years ago when we were playing the Penguins during the playoffs. Seems someone had their loyalties confused. :lol:

You took this is the Pittsburgh area :?: It looks vaguely familar :huh:

Nope, on Highway 417 here in Ottawa, maybe two exits away from Scotiabank Place. I was stuck behind him during rush hour. Maybe that's why it looks familiar, I'm sure rush hour looks pretty much the same everywhere. :lol:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...