A few questions

Dare589

I'm in a bit of crossroad right now, I guess, so, here we go:

1. I have about 700k in cash atm, I can raise it fairly easily, however, as it is right now, what should I buy?

A) Warrior's ring. I've been using Ring of Life, Ring of Wealth or Explorer's Ring 3 for my time playing, is it worth shelling out about 500k for one?

B.) Save up and buy Sara Dhide and Zammy vambs. Once I get my range up to slightly better levels, I'll go camp at Aviansies, and those are the only items I really need.

C) Save up and buy all of above.

2. My goal right now is to get all melee stats to 80+ right now. After that, however, I don't really have a precise goal. Get 80+ range? Mage? Up RC/Crafting/other non-combat skills? I really have no idea.

3. I want to get Void Range set, however I'm not sure what's the fastest way to get points in PC. Blitz low level one or slug out the 100+ one?

That's about it for now, I think.

Dare589.gif

Clickie the signature image for me blog.

Vox populi, vox dei.

1.B You really dont need zammy nor sara item to kill aviansies, Just stay near the middle of the Armadyl area.

2. Try getting all skills to 60+? You have some rather low skills. (Says the one with 37 con, lol.)

3. Just use the 100+ boat. If you can, try to sneak into the "115+ only world here!" by using a friend or something.

Remember, remember, the fifth of November...

31356.png

Thanks for the anwser.

Yes, indeed, I have killed over 200 Aviansies right now. However, I'll probably buy at least a Sara item. Goddamn, are those guys in the middile of GWD annoying.

60+ in all levels, eh. well, I suppose I should raise my RC level, at least. Hmm. I think I'll actually do that. Thanks.

Gotcha.

Dare589.gif

Clickie the signature image for me blog.

Vox populi, vox dei.