Ranger looking for clan

Tj945

I am a ranger looking for a good clan to join. I hope you guys fight at clan wars and have a website. I will be willing to join some clans. If i get more than 1 reply then i would look over them.

To see our full recruitment topic please go to < http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=173&t=804359&p=6898837#p6898837 >

RecBanner.png

RecLSButtons.pngRecForumsButton.pngRecRVButton.pngRecMLButton.pngRecRSButton.png

Rec-Bottom.gif

Official Forums | Community Memberslist | Warring Memberslist

We look forward to meeting you!

Please feel free to drop by our IRC channel (#redbladehunters) and chat. You can also check out our boards at http://www.redbladehunters.com .

123ogo :thumbsup:

RBHUnderbanner.png

dv-1.png

tbh we(tpr) sucked, failed pull and failed performannce and I almost dc every 3 secs thats why I had to snipe then when I tanked I went out of bounds sorry. Sorry about the masssniping too we were so crap that in the end no one was calling and everyone was making their own thing.

Darkness revoked

forum|Memberlist

Introduction:

Ever wanted a clan with no requirements? Ever wanted a clan that wars and skills? Ever wanted a clan that caters for everyone's needs? Then join Darkness revoked. We are the clan for you with a wide variety of events a good line of staff and an active forum. We were previously called eagles of death until we closed down due to inactiveness now we are back, back with a new name and new goal, to be appreciated by all.

What we stand for:

Our clan stands for honesty, fun and organistation. We require all members to be upfront and honest with us this does not mean personal matters just clan matters, we stand for fun as this is a game we want all the members to have fun while playing it and we laos stand for organisation, if a clan is not organised the leaders have no control so the clan we fail and crash into the ground burning.

Requirements:

We have no requirements that is what makes us a clan for everyone and different.

Rules:

As in any clan there is rules and like in any clan we have some.

• All jagex rules apply
  • No racism or sexism
  • No swearing
  • Be active on our forums by acheiving 10 posts in a week
  • Be active in our cc: darkrevok cc

Staff:

Leaders:

x darkmistx

hunting310

Warlord:

Killerrobin

Squad captains:

Squad 1 captain - edmaniac 1

Squad 2 captain - woodcut hut1

Squad 3 captain - Ravnican393

Squad lieutenants:

~TBA~

~TBA~

~TBA~

Event types:

As mentioned previously we have a wide variety of events these go from skilling to monster killing to wars and cater for f2p and p2p.

An example of some events are below:

KBD

PKing

Warring

Clan wars (fun)

Group fishing, woodcutting, firemaking, etc...

Many other boss monsters

Many minigames

Once again our memberlist and forum:

forum|Memberlist

Introduction

Welcome to Tormented Angels. We are re-opening our clan that we had to close in 2007 due to a tragic accident. And are re-opening for good! We will be an active clan with optional daily activities. Listed below is a brief summary, any more information needed please check out our Website or contact in-game. please also apply online with our really easy application!!

Important Information

Clan Chat Channel

Tangels CC

IRC Channel

TBA

War Record

0-0-0

Home Worlds

P2P: 145

Clan Team Cape

Team Cape 46

Allies

TBA

Requirements

Our requirements are 90+ Combat OR 85+ Mage or Range. We also request that you try to attend as many activities as possible and do also ask that you keep at least an AVERAGE of 1 post per day on our forum.

Events

Tormented Angels will hold at minimum, 7 events a week (optional attendance). Our events are both F2P and P2P so every player will be able to participate. Some of the events we will hold are:

Clan Wars

Castle Wars

God War Dungeon

Pk Trips

KBD Trips

Duel Tournaments

Skilling trips

Soul Wars

and much much more

LOOKING FOR:

TA are currently looking for squad leaders and captains, as well as an events and recruiting officer. If you are interested please fill out an application online and scroll to the position you are applying for.

newbankofrsyq0.gif

taclan.gif