<(^_^)>***A Defence Pure's Blog***<(^_^)>

Hi! Although my Tip.it name is "Mweddle" this is a blog for "La Defanse" Any way...I am a defence pure about 800xp off of 35 defence with 25 hp 5 atk and str. I am merching right now.

Goals:

Current/Goal/Finish

Def:40/40/70

Atk:5/5/5

Str:5/5/5

Hp:29/30/60

Mining:39/41/60

Wc:35/41/60

Fm:30/30/60

Craft:1/40/60

Fish:10/20/55

Cook:14/40/70

Cash:185k/1m/5m

Break-down of skills

Def:Slow to train,max of 2 but am going for 40 so I can wear rune.

Atk:I have 5 For steel, but not more as It would raise combat

Str:A max of 2 is better than 1

Wc:A standard skilling skill.

Fm:Kinda a good xp booster

Craft:On the side

Cook:A standard f2p low leveled skill

Mining:Money

What Am I doing?

Right now I am merching vials as they are in the middle of a huge crash. I currently have 5,000 of them for when they recover. I am while I wait mining iron to get money to buy more vials!I am currently wearing full lenderhosen with a adamant sq. sheild right now.

Some words of the wise from a defence oure to other defence pures:

I have always at monks had some imature twit come up to me and say"Why do you bother being a defence noob"and I always reply"I'm a defence pure for one and it's fun"Then the noob says"You are not pure because you have defence. And Its not fun because you have a max of 2" I then usaually get a bit ticked off and challenge them to a duel. I go out and usually win because their iron scimmy cant defeat my epic steel short =]. Any way NEVER let pures(or as they call themselves) put you down. I bet you have spent much more time on your account then they have on theirs.

Accompishments

{#}=Done{_}=not done

100k{#}

30 Def{#}

40 Def{_}

30 in all skilling skills{#}

Although these may seem low, I use expensive methods to train so I've made more like 600k. And remember this is with 5atk and str, not a rune scim.

• 2 weeks later...

Sill training def.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................