Ancient Curses

Manorexic

I just got 82 prayer for all the leech curses, can you tell me some uses for them? Would using deflect melee, leech range and defence be a good tactic for soloing bandos, even though you lose piety? Any general uses for them would be nice :rolleyes:

xQx.png

Drops: 2 Bandos chestplates 2 Bandos hilt, 2 Armadyl hilts, at least 3 of every single Barrows item. More splits than i can remember

monster hunting, leech defence over leech range at bandos although if you have got enough prayer pots do both. Leech defence is the best because you get faster kills. leech 1 more and prayer drain won't be too bad when combined with the deflect curses but 2 it starts to drain very fast.

c962a1b4be.png

leech defence works for all of gwd combied with either leech str or attack depending on which you would rather get the boost from. leech defence works at tds although because of tds switch attacks it's hard to choose an attacking leech. I think leeching would work at barrows although I have not tried it, that would probably be defence and maybe attack or range/mage.

c962a1b4be.png

Yeah i've tried leech defence at barrows, but the brothers die too fast for it to be of any use really. But thanks a lot :thumbup: Oh and one more thing, if your fighting bandos with a clan, would only one person need to use leech defence? Or would multiple people using it be better? :smile:

xQx.png

Drops: 2 Bandos chestplates 2 Bandos hilt, 2 Armadyl hilts, at least 3 of every single Barrows item. More splits than i can remember

Yeah i've tried leech defence at barrows, but the brothers die too fast for it to be of any use really. But thanks a lot :thumbup: Oh and one more thing, if your fighting bandos with a clan, would only one person need to use leech defence? Or would multiple people using it be better? :smile:

I'm not 100% sure on this but when I tried it with my friend and I leeching and with him trimoiling while I was leeching it was faster kills when we both leeched.

c962a1b4be.png