its been a while

deuce

well havent played in some time now. have 2 characters that are still able to log into classic on veterans world.

dont know if anyone remembers me.... P U R Edeuce is my main and I east I is my pure.

eaststats.jpg

this is i east i stats

deucestats.jpg

and this is my mains stats p u r edeuce

let me know what you think

bruins_91.png

Nice work on some of those off combat skills!

my vet account was taken from me sadly. but its alright since mr_ebay666 and 90q are on classic again.

deadeye16

do you reconize the name?

still.png

still.png

Very nice work. I especially like the maxed melee on your main... isn't the max. speed you can train at on RSC 30k xp an hour? Heh, I couldn't live with that :P But get your range up! There's no running in RSC so if you lose an opponent in combat you want something longrange you can hybrid well with :P

My veteran account is Kecooler but he doesn't have membership atm, I'm on as WG_Keanu on the new server now.

Very nice work. I especially like the maxed melee on your main... isn't the max. speed you can train at on RSC 30k xp an hour? Heh, I couldn't live with that :P But get your range up! There's no running in RSC so if you lose an opponent in combat you want something longrange you can hybrid well with :P

My veteran account is Kecooler but he doesn't have membership atm, I'm on as WG_Keanu on the new server now.

well on classic you could catch people never pked on rs2 but you didnt really need range in classic.

im usually playing on p u r edeuce but i changed the name to Bruins 91. trying to get used to rs2 so muh more things to do

bruins_91.png