Number restriction on combat calculator

Hey, me again

This is the second part of my previous range calculator topic which was to update the calculator. Just like the ranging calculator the hp is limited to only 3 digits and should be changed to 4 digits to accommodate such monsters with at least 1,000 hp. Also there are some new monsters that I think should be added into the combat calculator which will help those melee trainers easily find out how many of what monster they must kill to reach their goal. The monster list that I have composed is posted below.

New Monsters

Monkey Guardians (Commonly used for camping and are right next to an altar for optimal efficiency and effectiveness)

Armored Zombies (Very good loot, aggressive, right next to altar for long trips, can be used with salve e for extra damage, safe from revenants)

Bloodvelds (Good for charms, many safe spots if a person were to use a halberd, low hitting, easily accessible, good xp)

Mutated bloodvelds (Better for charms then normal bloodvelds, yet again there are safe spots, low hitting, aggressive monster)

Flesh Crawlers (Low hitting monster that often can be afk'ed, decent amount of xp, easily accessible, commonly used by both non member and member players)

SOS Spiders -3- (Generally low hitting monster that can also be afk'ed, great xp per hour ratio, and commonly used by both non member and member players)

Ankous (Their max hit is around nine or ten and they can drop fairly decent drops, alongside giving good xp per hour)

Corporal Beast (This would be for those who like to solo the Corporal Beast as it easily has the highest experience per kill in the game)

Ghostly Warrior (Small safe area that is in soul realm where protected from revanants, aggressive, very good xp for all levels, very high profit made from drops)

TzHaar-Xil (Their max hit is easily canceled out by eating a monk fish and have good xp rates as well as high tokkul and rare obsidian drops)

TzHaar-Ket (Can hit high from time to time but their loot and xp per hour out weigh this)

Yaks (Probably one of the most common training monsters in most skills currently in runescape, very fast xp, slight profit if you pick up drops, right near bank)

Rock Crabs (The rock crabs north of relleka are commonly killed for their high xp as well as their low damage. Be aware they are aggressive which speeds up the xp rate)

Experiments (High xp per hour monsters that drop okay drops as well as the inability to hit. Attacking these will not cost you much food which increases efficiency

Werewolves (These are found in canafis center and offer high xp as well as low hits and the ability to be safe spotted)

Jelly (These are know to drop clue scrolls very commonly and not hit very much while being attacked. Their xp rates are also fairly high considering their level)

OTMSigXD.png

Thanks again for your submission, Moosecow1.

These have been added and the HP limit increased to 4-digits.

The Rock Crab was already on the list and the following I have not added yet because there's more than one of each. I will look into adding these as soon as possible.

• Bloodvelds
  • Mutated bloodvelds
  • Flesh Crawlers
  • SOS Spiders -3-
  • Ankous

Thanks again! :thumbup:

- Speedyshel

Website Updates and Corrections

c15800d76c.png

*..It is better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you're not..*

Thanks again for your submission, Moosecow1.

These have been added and the HP limit increased to 4-digits.

The Rock Crab was already on the list and the following I have not added yet because there's more than one of each. I will look into adding these as soon as possible.

• Bloodvelds
  • Mutated bloodvelds
  • Flesh Crawlers
  • SOS Spiders -3-
  • Ankous

Thanks again! :thumbup:

My bad lol, i must have looked over rock crabs. Thanks for updating the calculator

OTMSigXD.png

• 2 weeks later...

The individual bloodvelds/mutated bloodvelds and their specific combat levels were put into the calculator. As for the other 3 monsters, there's multiple combats levels that are aggressive, so it would be difficult to predict experience gained by these. Please feel free to PM me with any further questions. We appreciate your suggestions with this. Thanks!

- Speedyshel

Website Updates and Corrections

c15800d76c.png

*..It is better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you're not..*