got a virus :(

sigmarkiller

Guest andyizcool

Someone I knew got this and the AntiVirus wouldn't find it. Also when you try and delete it your attempts fail. The script is actively running so goto Task Manager and find something like "blkchec" and end that process so you should be able to delete the files after ending that script. Hope this helps. ;)

Someone I knew got this and the AntiVirus wouldn't find it. Also when you try and delete it your attempts fail. The script is actively running so goto Task Manager and find something like "blkchec" and end that process so you should be able to delete the files after ending that script. Hope this helps. ;)

Or just scan with your antivirus in safe mode.

sig2ho7.jpg

Guest andyizcool
Or just scan with your antivirus in safe mode.

Incase you're like me and forgot how to access safe mode on Windows XP, hold down F8 as it's booting up. ;)

dont worry, i do stupid things like that too(or i used to). all you have to do, is go into programs, accessories, system tools, and click system restore. choose restore my computer to an earlier time, and then choose a day and time before you downloaded it. it works like a charm, unless youve got one heck of a virus. good luck. i felt your pain.