Looking for a 90+ warring team

Are there any 90+ F2P/Eastern-based warring teams out there? Note: I am NOT looking for a clan -- as you probably could discern by my username, I'm already staff of Ancient Legion, but I'm always interested in more warring.

My Stats (91 freeplay combat)

• 74 attack
  • 76 strength
  • 73 defense
  • 74 hitpoints
  • 47 prayer

I'm not the highest level, but I've very experienced in wars and have access to Vent/TS (with a mic) and that kind of fun stuff. I'm a highly mature individual with a lot of clan experience, so if possible, I'd like to try to find a warring team with a similar mentality.

Thanks for any posts. If you're not aware of any 90+ warring teams, please let me know that too. :blink:

RBHtitle.png

Official Forums | Community Memberslist | Warring Memberslist

Are you looking for a clan? Are you looking for a community? Are you looking for some fun? If you said yes to any of these questions, then I'd like to tell you a little bit about Red Blade Hunters.

BloodSpatterHistory-1.png

RBH formed in 2005, and is still going strong as a long lasting clan, with friendly members! Since the day we started weve dedicated ourselves to improving the time our members spend on Runescape.

RBH is a combination of both F2P and P2P with a wide variety of events. Just like all clans, there have been some ups and downs, but loyal and dedicated members made sure that the clan continued to thrive! RBH continues to be an active clan, on the boards and in the game.

We aim to maintain an honourable name whilst allowing our members to have great fun. Our friendly members, are very easy to talk to and were very easy to integrate into the community. Our community is made up of members from all across the globe!

BloodSpatterRequirements-1.png

The requirements for RBH are as follows:

90 Combat level or higher

OR

80 Combat level with 80 Mage or higher

80 Combat level with 80 Range or higher

*NEW*

Having troubles registering on our forums? Click

BloodSpatterEvents-1.png

Since RBH has such a wide variety of players from different places, we have events at a wide verity of times, to cater for all our members. We even include F2P events so that none of our members feel left out!

Clan members are encouraged to plan and carry out their own events if they do not believe we are having enough of a certain event. We also have many forum based games, which help bring our community together.

Our members have the ability to use our private Ventrillo server during our many events as well. We like to communicate with each other in every way possible to create a responsive atmosphere.

Recruitment video -

The following is a list of events that are set up by our Event Organizers:

- P2P & F2P PvP Worlds

- Castlewars

- P2P & F2P Clan Wars

- Mini and fun wars

- Interclan wars

- TzHaar fight pits

- Duel tournaments

- DKs trips

- GWD trips

- House parties

- Kalphite Queen trips

- KBD trips

BloodSpatterMedia-1.png

BloodSpatterCouncil-1.png

High Council: Mousey232, Sk8erpunk193, Joe_Jones000

War Officers: Lokijuh, Ur_enemy1354

Lower Council: Roelios69, Veeinous, Zeonith, Firebow29

Head Recruiter: Jack_atack

Event Organiser: Falconboost

Recruiters: 123ogo, Tron50, Winner_ Ander

We look forward to meeting you!

Please feel free to drop by our IRC channel (#redbladehunters) and chat. You can also check out our boards at http://www.redbladehunters.com.

RBHUnderbanner.png

Thought RBH was a clan pal?

Blasphemy

We choose to go...not because [it is] easy, but because [it is] hard, because that goal will serve to measure and organize the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win. ~ Blasphemien Way

29ehbtt.png

"Rest In Peace, Muelmar - A True Modern Day Hero"