Bursting

Lacoste

Ok, so I've finally got ancients, and I want to spend 10mil bursting to get my mage and summoning up.

My current set up is

Mite

glory--> should I change to stole?

ahrims top

ahrims bottom

infinitity boots

mage book

infinity boots

water staff---> should I be using an ancient staff?

rol and barrows gloves

Another big concern I have is getting to them, I have been directed to youtube videos, but I cant see myself switching between youtube and rs trying to figure out how to get down there.

I have also joined the burstinglobs, so i understand I can get someone to open doors.

Is there anyway for me to calculate approximately how many mage, summoning, and HP experience I will recieve?

Thats all for now, thanks :)

Ok, so I've finally got ancients, and I want to spend 10mil bursting to get my mage and summoning up.

My current set up is

Mite

glory--> should I change to stole?

ahrims top

ahrims bottom

infinitity boots

mage book

infinity boots

water staff---> should I be using an ancient staff?

rol and barrows gloves

Another big concern I have is getting to them, I have been directed to youtube videos, but I cant see myself switching between youtube and rs trying to figure out how to get down there.

I have also joined the burstinglobs, so i understand I can get someone to open doors.

Is there anyway for me to calculate approximately how many mage, summoning, and HP experience I will recieve?

Thats all for now, thanks :)

i'd suggest switching the glory/stole to a fury, switching one of the infinity boots to barrows gloves, possibly getting either an ardy3 cape for the high pray boost, and not using an ancient staff as the boost is pretty little to justify spending another 2m on runes. overall though, decent setup...

div>