Video making--LOL ep1

LOL....

League of Losers..

A group of noobs trying to make the world better..For them!

I am going to be recording the first in this series sometime in April- so i need an army of noobs!

-storyline of episode-

LOL has just been formed. The group needs some power, so they decide to "capture" a level 138 tank to be their...Helper...

Obviously, they try in several ways and fail, but become more infamous along the way. Eventually a group that was once 3 or 4 people has now ...em....*however many turns up* members. The group corner the lvl 138 in their warground--ie. clan wars!

They surround him, and....You'll find out at the episode :roll:

--required & requirements--

First of all- membership. This series will be, as long as I am member, be taking place in a p2p enviroment.

Now.. I need a screenfull of noobs...one strong player...doesn't actually have to be level 138. :thumbsup:

Armour-- strong player-- any skillcape-- your most impressive combat armour and weapons..--REQUIRED-- Dragon longsword and runes for fire surge/wave.

--noobs-- any armour and weapons with under lvl 20 att/str/mage/def/etc. requirement. Rockcakes/any other items that bring down your health so you can be 1-hitted.

Items-- 1 log and a tinderbox each. The best type you can light. NO COLOURED LOGS :blink:

Ooh, before i forget, bring mage equipment if you have 75+ magic. You *might* not get doing anything, but you could be useful. :cool:

--Keep posted for news on when its taking place--

--If intrested post a message saying your cb, mage, firemaking, defence, const, lvls. and any notables, either in equipment, stats, or misc.--

While I'm at it, I am a relativly low level(85). If you have a problem with that, don't come.

Ciao,

Kao-Gore

--meeting place------

date-----

time (GMT)----

Kao-Gore

• 3 weeks later...