Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Herb Help please

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Singh
[ Display Name History ]

Singh

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,153 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:LtGen Singh
  • Clan:DGS
Hey guys,
I was thinking of getting 92 herb, what is the best way to get it and how much would it cost me??

Ltgen_Singh.png

Capture_Copy.png

all_99.png

Socrates
[ Display Name History ]

Socrates

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 944 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Socrates

Hey guys,
I was thinking of getting 92 herb, what is the best way to get it and how much would it cost me??

Hey,

Morionic has a fantastic spreadsheet that tells you all you possibly need to know with efficieny ratios for different levvels of income

http://spreadsheets....vvA&output=html

That is the one for herblore, basically match your average income to the collumns on the right hand side and look for the best "efficiency ratio"
Posted Image
Thanks to Jopie for this great signature.
99 Slayer|Fishing|Summoning|Hitpoints|Attack|Strength|Defence|Fletching.
Anyone at Manchester University PM me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users