* Stats in game:

1934 total level

91 defence

89 attack

87 strength

83 range

91 hitpoints ( constitution...)

79 magic

* What type of clan you are looking for (Skill, PK, etc.)

I am looking for more of a " community clan " than anything. Warring is OKAY I just want events also. So... skilling> warring in my book:). Oh and I doubt I will attend any pk trips so if you require those don't even ask for invite...

My clan history is quite lengthy so I will just keep it short.

1) RBH

2) Envy

3) Night Fox

4) Legends never die

Those are the four main clans in my book I have been in.

Please use the following format when replying

• What is your Clans Name
  • Any Videos of the clan, please give only links and show as many various events as possible.
  • How old is the clan?
  • Are you a warring clan? Or a community skilling clan? Or both?
  • How often do you do skiller like / combat based events ( this does not include warring!)
  • How many members are on your ml
  • if applicable please submit a ml link
  • Ways I can contact a recruiter?
  • What are your clans' requirements?
  • Please post the allowed three img's below here if you have any
  • Why me?
  • anything else you wish to state put here

-Luvandpower

-Where Luv begins and ends

What is your Clans Name: Forsaken Legends

Any Videos of the clan, please give only links and show as many various events as possible: Just search us on YouTube.

How old is the clan?: About 2 years strong.

Are you a warring clan? Or a community skilling clan? Or both?: We're a mix of all aspects of the game, whether it be warring or skilling, but we primarily focus on warring.

How often do you do skiller like / combat based events ( this does not include warring!): 4 events a week, 5 if you include the weekly war practice.

How many members are on your ml: 53 (may be slightly inaccurate, we have 50-60 active members.

if applicable please submit a ml link: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=flmemberlist&skill=Overall

Ways I can contact a recruiter?: PM me here, ingame (Fl Kaio), on RSC, on Sal's, on RHQ, or on our Official Forums.

What are your clans' requirements?: 80+ F2P Combat with 43+ Prayer OR 70+ F2P Combat with 43+ Prayer for FA.

Please post the allowed three img's below here if you have any: Pretty sure only RSC has this dumb rule but here you go

ad1xc.jpg

ad2.jpgflunfrozen.gif

ad4.jpgad5.jpg

ad6.jpg

Why me?: Why not? We'd always like an extra member, and seemingly you are quite active and mature.

anything else you wish to state put here: Yes, I know you've previously been in FL and weren't too amazed but that was many months ago. Since then, our clan has evolved and become a much more serious and active community. We hope you consider us, and we will be completely understanding if you don't.

What is your Clans Name: Forsaken Legends

Any Videos of the clan, please give only links and show as many various events as possible: Just search us on YouTube.

How old is the clan?: About 2 years strong.

Are you a warring clan? Or a community skilling clan? Or both?: We're a mix of all aspects of the game, whether it be warring or skilling, but we primarily focus on warring.

How often do you do skiller like / combat based events ( this does not include warring!): 4 events a week, 5 if you include the weekly war practice.

How many members are on your ml: 53 (may be slightly inaccurate, we have 50-60 active members.

if applicable please submit a ml link: http://www.runehead....t&skill=Overall

Ways I can contact a recruiter?: PM me here, ingame (Fl Kaio), on RSC, on Sal's, on RHQ, or on our Official Forums.

What are your clans' requirements?: 80+ F2P Combat with 43+ Prayer OR 70+ F2P Combat with 43+ Prayer for FA.

Please post the allowed three img's below here if you have any: Pretty sure only RSC has this dumb rule but here you go

ad1xc.jpg

ad2.jpgflunfrozen.gif

ad4.jpgad5.jpg

ad6.jpg

Why me?: Why not? We'd always like an extra member, and seemingly you are quite active and mature.

anything else you wish to state put here: Yes, I know you've previously been in FL and weren't too amazed but that was many months ago. Since then, our clan has evolved and become a much more serious and active community. We hope you consider us, and we will be completely understanding if you don't.

mm Idk, will check out forums though :P keep them coming boiz

Oh and I doubt I will attend any pk trips so if you require those don't even ask for invite...

Isn't that a bit contradictory?

Blasphemy

We choose to go...not because [it is] easy, but because [it is] hard, because that goal will serve to measure and organize the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win. ~ Blasphemien Way

29ehbtt.png

"Rest In Peace, Muelmar - A True Modern Day Hero"

Oh and I doubt I will attend any pk trips so if you require those don't even ask for invite...

Isn't that a bit contradictory?

basically meaning skilling > warring < pking.

more in that order lol:D

I don't MIND pking/pkri's, etc I just prefer teh other stuff over it.

Well, you probably prefer a skilling clan then?

Try Night Slayers - http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=nsc

You might prefer them, although I personally don't know much about them myself.

Blasphemy

We choose to go...not because [it is] easy, but because [it is] hard, because that goal will serve to measure and organize the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win. ~ Blasphemien Way

29ehbtt.png

"Rest In Peace, Muelmar - A True Modern Day Hero"

Well, you probably prefer a skilling clan then?

Try Night Slayers - http://runehead.com/...ml.php?clan=nsc

You might prefer them, although I personally don't know much about them myself.

Pretty steep reqs to join them tbh :D I don't got 136 quest points nor 92 slayer but thanks for suggestion