Newest Sig!

OhFour

Just for the purpose of comparison I brightened it up..

daniel9ep.png

I don't like when people redo my art work, I know what it will look like if I brighten it up, I only accept someone to redo my work is if its a touch up. Like I said, I like it how it is.

Also the yellow is to bright, Let me brighten it up myself next time :)

EDIT:

I brightend the yellow/sig up to my taste:

DanielLightBadTouch.gif

^This one I will use on light forums like Tip.it

(This is why i don't like people redoing my art, when I try to do it my self, it looks really close to theirs, which doesn't make you feel good.)

Darker:

DanielBadTouch.gif

^This one I will use on dark forums like rsbandb

Merged Version:

lightdarkbadtouch.gif

^I could use this one on any forum..

=/ its pixily as hell, wich shows that u used apophisis, (program that generates random abstracts that takes 0 skill)... Text is in a good position, although the text is a big plain, and you should try some burning/dodging to specific areas.

It looks okay, aside from the pixily edges, wich your not gonna fix cuz it would take like 2 hours just to get it all perfect, ive tried it.

=/ its pixily as hell, wich shows that u used apophisis, (program that generates random abstracts that takes 0 skill)... Text is in a good position, although the text is a big plain, and you should try some burning/dodging to specific areas.

It looks okay, aside from the pixily edges, wich your not gonna fix cuz it would take like 2 hours just to get it all perfect, ive tried it.

thats not always true, when you edit renders in photoshop and you ajust the contrasts, hues, colors, and color curves enough it can make the bg a bit choppy. Another thing could be if you had multiple renders merged.I know because it has happened to odd sigs of mine... because most of my sigs have like over 20 frames. It all depends on what he did... and the brushes he used to touch it up.

Imo it looks real nice, a little dull might be the word im looking for... it just doesnt catch my eye. Its a real nice sig but theres something missing.

Best of luck man,

JLR

possiblenewsig1.jpg

If youve ever used apoph, and you look on the bottom right of the sig, you know for sure he used it.

I used photoshop, I wanted the edges like that so I switched from the brush to pencil tool. Look>

penciltool3hj.th.png

So don't give me that "apophisis user!! It requires no skill" bullshit, because you obviously don't know what your talking about.