Running runescape problem

braedenmaste

Everytime i try to run runescape it keeps showing this:

[Hide]Please read the following text to understand why you are seeing this page

You are seeing this page because we could not load RuneScape on your computer. There are a couple of easy steps you can take to try and immediately resolve this:

* Create a new directory called c:\rscache or /rscache. If possible, set that directory to have full read and write permissions, so that all users can write to it. RuneScape should then detect that directory and use it for its files.

* Login to your computer as an 'administrator' user and then try loading RuneScape again. This should give RuneScape sufficient access to update itself.

* Upgrade to a newer version of Java by going to www.java.com and downloading and installing the latest version.

If you are unable to complete any of the above, then you may continue to play the game in 'unsigned' mode.

Loading and running the game 'unsigned' like this takes much longer, as it must re-download all the content every time you play; you will also be unable to use RuneScape's high detail graphics mode or use the in-game world switcher without reloading the game.

To work around this, you may use this page to manually select a world and then load the game. Please be aware that loading the game from this page will always load the unsigned game, so you should only use this page if you really have no other option.

For further help, please read this article, which can be found in the Customer Support section of our website.[/hide]

Even though i did do what it said, it keeps showing this page. Help? :?

BraedenM.png

Quest Cape Achieved On: May 13th, 2010

Woodcutting Cape Achieved On: July 30th, 2010

Did you try unsigned java?

Also try reinstalling java, or creating a new admin account and trying.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Did you try unsigned java?

Also try reinstalling java, or creating a new admin account and trying.

already did both and it showed that again

BraedenM.png

Quest Cape Achieved On: May 13th, 2010

Woodcutting Cape Achieved On: July 30th, 2010

I think i already got that problem.

If I still remember well, I'd to clear the Explorer/Firefox Cache and then delete the directorys related to runescape:

c:\.file_store_32

c:\.jagex_cache_32

c:\rscache

Finaly try to reload runescape.

Ferrari355Spider.jpg