looking for a small clan

Hello I'm the rune kit, and I'm looking for a small clan. Hopeing for weekly events like monster hunting. clan wars (not risking) and other fun events. 100+ would be nice or 1000+ total lvl. Will be looking for a great time mostly. i want combat and skilling. ohh and one more thing i hate risking :/ sorry, but ill fight bosses. (nothing over kbd) :P Start suggesting me clans. =D

~rune kit~

kit-1.png

bfi1196106481ana5.jpg

IRC Channel - #Blasphemy {on irc.swiftirc.net}

Website | Forums | Videos | Memberlist

Basic Needs Before Applying:

• You must visit forums as often as possible.
  • You must be willing to listen and learn
  • You must show you have time for Blasphemy, and thats activeness in events.
  • You must have a heart to create passion and loyalty for Blasphemy

introductionzd2.png

Hello There, And Welcome To Clan Blasphemy's Recruiting Thread. Blasphemy Is A Runescape Clan That Strives To Become Close To Perfect. Our Greatest Ambitions Have Never Changed Since Day 1, We've Always Wanted To Grow And We've Always Wanted To Be the Best. As The Clan Became Older, Blasphemy Became More Mature And More Understanding As To Knowing Which Destiny It Must Walk Upon.

Now Blasphemy Wants To Become Unique And Do Things No Other Clan Has Done Or Achieved Before. Complete Organization In The Battlefield, A Community Which Is A Family From Which Every Member Has Their Own Place & Identity. And Finally, We Want To Be The One's To Define That Power/Greed Is Nothing Compared To Courage, Skill, Intelligence & Unity.

requirementsax3.png

To Join Blasphemy You Must Have Specific Character Attributes. You Must Be:

96+ F2P Combat Level

70+ Defense Level

communityxz2.png

Blasphemy is a clan that has heart and a passion to make an unforgettable mark. Our community enables the first step to our goals, were a clan that has great respect for one another. In Blasphemy, we really do feel like a family, it's like a tradition and a rule; Always stick by your comrades side and be their support in every instance.

Like mentioned, were built strongly on organization, thats organization on and off the wildy. In the wildy, you see like nearly every clan doing the same thing, the same tactics, I mean they do it but its never that perfect and for us just too repetitive. Runescape can be incredibly exciting if you have awesome imagination, charisma and the willingness of hearts to try out the different plans and tactics in the wildy. We make sure that every Blasphemien in the war is well aware of what they have to do, and that their confident and ready.

eventsog5.png

Now, most clans are built and revolve around having events, otherwise what's the point in clans? Blasphemy has a range of events, and our highest priority within them is to make them work and be successful. We want people to cherish the experience they have, and in the end, enjoy themselves.

• F2P - We do a variety of F2P events, as Blasphemy is a F2P based clan. Clan Wars is really fun, especially knowing that you can run into any clan, knowing the popularity that it has with clans. We also do PvP Related wars and pking events aswell.
  • P2P - We also like to do P2P events such as Fight Pits, GodWars, Castle Wars, KBD etc.
  • Wars - This is the heart of Blasphemy's system. We train to war, to defeat other clans who set upon us a challenge. We have huge aims, and to earn what's yours, you must be willing to fight. Pvp & CWA wars is what blasphemy does.
  • Fun Events - We have plentiful of these, Achievement Parties, Skill Events, Unique Events and many more. Aims of Fun Events are to do something different for a change, at the same time to hopefully rep up Blasphemy by showing happiness within ourselves.

We try to do official events as much as we can, but in realness we have at least one "unofficial" event EVERY other day. This usually happens in our IRC channel, where clans might declare an instant 30 min prep mini. This shows our family is 24/7, and we like to keep in touch whenever we play runescape.

aimstargetspk2.png

The aims of Blasphemy are always high and ambitious in an observer's eye, but to us it's something that we all cherish to complete. Things like making Blasphemy the most "unique" clan amongst all, don't know how we'll do it but one day if fate goes our way, we will be the first. Another aim is to create a brotherhood community, as mentioned above, but we want to keep this and make it stronger and more efficient to survive in the future. Final aim I'll mention is that Blasphemy does one day want to reach the top, and eventually be known and referred to as, positive, courageous and always existent.

picturesvideoscopyul4.png

jul08074032pmoy3.png

090124213525ug9.png

090308162041.png

jun22070834pmtt7.png

090621122901.png

090621153339i.png

090621154641.png

Leader - Makaaveli

Captains - Saint Cruez - Nirvana_05 - Animalnstnct

Warlord - Ramen Bomb

Website | Forums | Videos | Memberlist

oversized.jpg

@ Drake10114

thanks but after reading and thinking about your clan for some time i came to think that i would have little time to myself, right now im trying to beat a friend at max combat with the little time that i can put to my self i would be put to a disavantage. i would like the freedoms of haveing some time but not too much. like joining at least 2 events per week would be fine. "You must visit forums as often as possible" this way be a a problem to. "You must show you have time for Blasphemy, and thats activeness in events." i do have time for your clan but i don't think it will be the required amount. sorry but hey im trying to find what's best for me.

~runekit~

kit-1.png

uh blasphemy takes up 30min of ur total week lmfao, not that much time committed to it, and tbh other clans will have the same amount needed, and posting often is once in awhile

now that's what i like more info on things ;P

kit-1.png

Think we got what you are looking for pal.

bpreplyheader.png

recruitingtopic.png

bpforums.png

In f2p we pk in addy so not rly a risk.

Go to our forums for mor einfo about us if you are interested.

If you are looking for something different gl in finding what you are looking for br0.

uh blasphemy takes up 30min of ur total week lmfao, not that much time committed to it, and tbh other clans will have the same amount needed, and posting often is once in awhile

lol then add me on rs again, and ill explain more to you

oversized.jpg

Hey Rune Kit, we at Neon would love to have you and currently we have no real requirements for you to do in game, you can just come in and enjoy the CC and forums. (Though of course I do suggest you attend some events lol). Please check us out.

NeonAdvertiser2-1.png

lol then add me on rs again, and ill explain more to you

added :P

kit-1.png

Hello, I would like to personally invite you to our new clan, seven deadly sins! This clan was founded by leader Arktogon. This is a farely new clan,so we are a tight knit group. Here is some information on why you should join seven deadly sins.

7 DEADLY SINS

MATURE,FRIENDLY ADULTS (17+only)(P2P &F2P)

~GMT AND CENTRAL TIME ZONE~

-This clan does EVENTS such AS-NOT mandatory

-God Wars

-Dungeoneering

-PK'ing Trips

-Clan Wars

-Soul Wars

-Castle Wars

-Home Worlds:9(P2P) 8(F2P)

-No Rules in Clan except to be Friendly and RESPECTFUL to other clan members.

-We are a SKILLING/COMBAT based plan

-We love chilling and helping our clan members up there stats and help them with quests as well

-We have a forum site (If you come in cc, we can show it to you, hence we are guessing you are actually interested in joining by coming in)

-We are always looking for brand new things for the clan to do together, or alone,just to make the clan more fun and enjoyable- so IDEAS are STRONGLY a PLUS

-Combat level Doesnt Matter

-Your rank depends on age,how active and helpful you are in the clan.

-CC 7deadly5ins

-Or PM Me:MissStephy

~Stephy~

NewBanner-3.jpg?t=12

Hey, rune. Seven Deadly Sins is a mature, small to mid-size clan (depending on what time of the day you play), that is built mostly of late teens to players in their 20's. You will get no immature actions or discussions from ourselves. Several family members are in the clan and a lot of us are close friends, so we're a very tight-knit group. We have a forum here - http://7deadlysins.findtalk.net/forum.htm and also I just put up a teamspeak yesterday. We have the resources to be a great clan, but also need more actives.

We do events (officially) once per week, however we also gather throughout the week and do them depending on how many people are on. We're very open and don't have any of the ridiculous rules that a lot of other clans have. We're just a bunch of friends having fun playing the game with one another.

So, if you want to have fun playing the game with older people and want to make some great friends in the process, then check us out. Clan Channel is 7Deadly5ins (that's a 5 not a S lol).

Oh yeah, we do have higher officer positions and one leadership position open to whoever can gain our trust first.

-Tim

• 2 weeks later...

The Gielinor Reserves

15z0bx5.png

Why join us?

In TGR we pride ourselves in being the next generation of Runescape Clan. Your wondering what makes us different from any other clan right? Well in TGR we use a VERY UNIQUE and ORIGINAL idea for the clans structure and we handle promotions VERY different than any other clan. Come join the one and only militarized clan in Runescape.

How is our set up so unique and why do we think it will work?

We used the very same "chain of command" that countries around the world have used in their military for centuries. It has worked so well to defend nations, why wouldn't it work to run a clan.

What type of clan are we?

We are a community of friends geared towards helping each other improve ourselves in the game. We get together for events ranging from Castle Wars to God Wars Dungeon. We enjoy mainly just chatting in our Clan Chat

Clan Information

Commanding General - MGA Xow2k3

Alpha Company

Company Commander - Amtgard III

1st Sergeant - IdivinewindI

1st Platoon Leader - Randollini

1st Platoon Sergeant - L3-chas-37

2nd Platoon Leader - Ruffalex

2nd Platoon Sergeant - Karmas Creed

Bravo Company

Company Commander - ???

1st Sergeant - ???