115+ looking for gmt p2p clan

hello there,

I'm looking for an active p2p clan, that does a variety of events:

pk, bosshunt, wars, having fun xD

i would preffer if it was a big clan with over 35 members just for the fact that i've seen to many small clans die so quickly.

i look for something like tbc back in their golden days, but unfortunatly that time passed :angry:

also, if it is possible, it should be a european/gmt based clan :thumbsup:

oh, and my sig was the first clan i was ever been in, those were good times <3:

ty for your responses

~jeroen~

vsigcopyhj0.png

Hello Jeroenrocks1!

I would like to invite you to join a clan I am in, it's called The Crusading Skillers. we are a fun and active clan looking for active and friendly members. We are all skillers at heart, and we are here to support each other, regardless the skill you are working on. They offer friendly and helpful advice and support to all our members, no matter what goal it is they are striving for. You will part of a family! With a say in how you feel and what you want or don't want. We try to host the events people want to do, and anyone is free to host their own events, but some examples of what we have done are: Skilling events focusing around a certain town, Stealing Creation, weekly Penguin Hunting, Woodcutting and Burning, Castle Wars, Chompy Hunting, Trouble Brewing, Godwars (and other major boss killing events), and many more. Since anyone has the option of hosting events, there really is no limit to what we can do! We have members from all over, so meeting your time needs should never be an issue.

We operate mainly on our own off site forums and have a dedicated Clan CC (TCS CC).

The activity/joining requirements are:

1. a ) 1350 Total for regular players.

---b ) 850 Total for level 3 skillers.

2. You must be a member at the time of joining.

3. You must attend 2 clan events a month.

4. You must post on our off site forums twice or more a week.

you can find our off site forums here and apply there if you wish to join.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me here, or any of our leaders (Bob Ish Life, Dpower20, AnEpicSlayer, Xorapasa) Or our Clan Enlisters, (Sir Near C or Chikyuu Kit) in-game.

We look forward to hearing from you!! =]

-Chikyuu Kit

bfi1196106481ana5.jpg

IRC Channel - #Blasphemy {on irc.swiftirc.net}

Website | Forums | Videos | Memberlist

Basic Needs Before Applying:

• You must visit forums as often as possible.
  • You must be willing to listen and learn
  • You must show you have time for Blasphemy, and thats activeness in events.
  • You must have a heart to create passion and loyalty for Blasphemy

introductionzd2.png

Hello There, And Welcome To Clan Blasphemy's Recruiting Thread. Blasphemy Is A Runescape Clan That Strives To Become Close To Perfect. Our Greatest Ambitions Have Never Changed Since Day 1, We've Always Wanted To Grow And We've Always Wanted To Be the Best. As The Clan Became Older, Blasphemy Became More Mature And More Understanding As To Knowing Which Destiny It Must Walk Upon.

Now Blasphemy Wants To Become Unique And Do Things No Other Clan Has Done Or Achieved Before. Complete Organization In The Battlefield, A Community Which Is A Family From Which Every Member Has Their Own Place & Identity. And Finally, We Want To Be The One's To Define That Power/Greed Is Nothing Compared To Courage, Skill, Intelligence & Unity.

requirementsax3.png

To Join Blasphemy You Must Have Specific Character Attributes. You Must Be:

96+ F2P Combat Level

70+ Defense Level

communityxz2.png

Blasphemy is a clan that has heart and a passion to make an unforgettable mark. Our community enables the first step to our goals, were a clan that has great respect for one another. In Blasphemy, we really do feel like a family, it's like a tradition and a rule; Always stick by your comrades side and be their support in every instance.

Like mentioned, were built strongly on organization, thats organization on and off the wildy. In the wildy, you see like nearly every clan doing the same thing, the same tactics, I mean they do it but its never that perfect and for us just too repetitive. Runescape can be incredibly exciting if you have awesome imagination, charisma and the willingness of hearts to try out the different plans and tactics in the wildy. We make sure that every Blasphemien in the war is well aware of what they have to do, and that their confident and ready.

eventsog5.png

Now, most clans are built and revolve around having events, otherwise what's the point in clans? Blasphemy has a range of events, and our highest priority within them is to make them work and be successful. We want people to cherish the experience they have, and in the end, enjoy themselves.

• F2P - We do a variety of F2P events, as Blasphemy is a F2P based clan. Clan Wars is really fun, especially knowing that you can run into any clan, knowing the popularity that it has with clans. We also do PvP Related wars and pking events aswell.
  • P2P - We also like to do P2P events such as Fight Pits, GodWars, Castle Wars, KBD etc.
  • Wars - This is the heart of Blasphemy's system. We train to war, to defeat other clans who set upon us a challenge. We have huge aims, and to earn what's yours, you must be willing to fight. Pvp & CWA wars is what blasphemy does.
  • Fun Events - We have plentiful of these, Achievement Parties, Skill Events, Unique Events and many more. Aims of Fun Events are to do something different for a change, at the same time to hopefully rep up Blasphemy by showing happiness within ourselves.

We try to do official events as much as we can, but in realness we have at least one "unofficial" event EVERY other day. This usually happens in our IRC channel, where clans might declare an instant 30 min prep mini. This shows our family is 24/7, and we like to keep in touch whenever we play runescape.

aimstargetspk2.png

The aims of Blasphemy are always high and ambitious in an observer's eye, but to us it's something that we all cherish to complete. Things like making Blasphemy the most "unique" clan amongst all, don't know how we'll do it but one day if fate goes our way, we will be the first. Another aim is to create a brotherhood community, as mentioned above, but we want to keep this and make it stronger and more efficient to survive in the future. Final aim I'll mention is that Blasphemy does one day want to reach the top, and eventually be known and referred to as, positive, courageous and always existent.

picturesvideoscopyul4.png

jul08074032pmoy3.png

090124213525ug9.png

090308162041.png

jun22070834pmtt7.png

090621122901.png

090621153339i.png

090621154641.png

Leader - Makaaveli

Captains - Saint Cruez - Nirvana_05 - Animalnstnct

Warlord - Ramen Bomb

Website | Forums | Videos | Memberlist

oversized.jpg

originalrain70.gif

.:: | Quick Links | ::.

Joining Instructions | Forums | Web Site | RuneHead

________________________________________________________________________________

.:: | crossedswords.png Introduction crossedswords.png | ::.

.:: | About TRR | ::.

TRR is a very unique clan, with a strong focus on community. Everyone is accepted and welcomed into the family, no matter how new to RuneScape or clans they may be. The main goal of TRR is to provide a fun, relaxed, and enjoyable environment in which all players can enjoy the game in the company of others. After all, isn't the whole point of RuneScape to have fun?

By now I'm sure you've noticed we have no combat level requirements, right? If you're wondering why a clan would do such a thing, it's really rather simple. Our clan believes things like activity, personality, attitude, and loyalty are all more important than how many hours someone has played RuneScape. Many people believe having no requirements is one reason why our community has blossomed. After all, every member is treated as an equal regardless of their experience in clans or RS. We help each other out, whether it be in RS or giving advice for real life situations.

.:: | crossedswords.png Key Information crossedswords.png | ::.

.:: | Primary Time Zones | ::.

GMT | Atlantic | Eastern | Central | Mountain | Pacific

We have members from all over the world, and take pride in our diversity.

.:: | Clan Leaders | ::.

Traaginen

.:: | Home Worlds | ::.

P2P: 64 | F2P: 93

.:: | IRC Channel | ::.

#Rebelz

.:: | War Record | ::.

[ 12 - 4 - 0 ]

.:: | Base Types | ::.

F2P and P2P

.:: | Clan Chat | ::.

The_RS_Rebel

.:: | crossedswords.png What We Offer crossedswords.png | ::.

.:: | Professional and Understanding Staff | ::.

The only reason we have clan officials is to keep the clan running smoothly.

Clan Leaders and Council Members exist solely to help you achieve the best clan experience possible; they aren't around to flaunt their power and show off the ban-hammer.

If you ever have a problem with a clan member or an official, the dispute will be settled swiftly and in a fair manner.

.:: | Top of the Line Experiences | ::.

Thanks to our community, TRR is able to offer several advantages that very few other clans are able to provide.

We boast paid IPB 3 forums, Ventrilo, an independent website, and even an official 24/7 clan radio!

.:: | A Spectacular Community | ::.

TRR boasts one of the largest and most welcoming communities in RuneScape.

Whether you enjoy browsing forums, talking about RuneScape in clan chats, or discussing aspects of clanning with officials in IRC, you can be sure that there will always be someone willing to carry on conversation in TRR!

We also offer VoIP communication with Ventrilo, something many clans don't offer.

.:: | A Variety of Events | ::.

Do you rarely see clans host your favorite events? Don't worry! In TRR, all members are able to host their own events.

Our clan puts its members first, and everyone is heard no matter how new you are or what your combat level may be.

As a result, we boast what's probably the largest variety of events ever hosted by a clan.

.:: | crossedswords.png What We Ask Of You crossedswords.png | ::.

.:: | Clan Chat Activity | ::.

It might seem silly, I know; but you would be amazed at how many people join and then complain that they didn't ever know when an event was taking place.

To prevent that and to get to know other members of the clan, staying active in our in-game clan chat is a must.

Our clan chat is 'The_Rs_Rebel', and members are expected to be in it whenever they're on RuneScape.

You are allowed to leave the chat in certain situations (e.g. checking up on a merchant chat, moving chats for an event, etc), but generally you should be in the clan chat while on RuneScape.

.:: | Forum Activity | ::.

As a member of TRR, it is your responsibility to periodically check up on the clan forums.

This is important for many reasons, the least of which is so you can stay updated on clan news and important announcements.

Many members choose to bookmark the forums - Forum Index - and simply check up on them quickly before or after logging into RuneScape.

Posting on the forums is a necessary part of becoming involved with our clans community, and promotions are often based on how active clan members are on the forums.

.:: | Respect | ::.

Clan officials and clan members are participating in TRR for their own enjoyment, thus we ask all members to show respect towards our staff and other members.

.:: | crossedswords.png Clan Media crossedswords.png | ::.

.:: | Videos | ::.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iqP3st5Xfw

Our Clan Videos

Click above to view over 20 of TRR's videos!

.:: | Pictures | ::.

slideshowdone.gif

.:: | crossedswords.png Frequently Asked Questions crossedswords.png | ::.

.:: | How Do You Join? | ::.

We have an extremely fast and painless process for applicants.

Click Here For Directions! | Video: How To Join TRR

.:: | Can I Join The Forums Without A RuneScape Account? | ::.

Of course, just follow the directions posted above and explain your situation. We'll welcome you into our community!

.:: | Aren't There A Lot Of "Noobs"? | ::.

Actually, our message has attracted a GREAT deal of experienced RS players. People that like to do more demanding events such as God Wars shouldn't have a problem finding others to play with.

.:: | I Have A Few More Questions... | ::.

Feel free to visit our forum and post any remaining questions you may have in the Guest Forum.

finalf.gif

Thanks for considering TRR, we hope to see you soon!

:thumbsup:

trrfriendlytipit.png

The Rebelz - Website

lbhorizontalblades2.jpg

Hey mate,

I thought I'd give you a little info about my clan, WG:

What we have to offer like other clans

Click on the facts for the evidence

dbwar2copy.png

• P2P Pking - We are out several times weekly, with PK trips always being successful.
  • F2P Pking - We alternate our P2P trips with F2P regularly, giving you the best of both worlds
  • Warring/PKRI's - We war regularly, but allow plenty of time to relax too.
  • Requirements - We keep our requirements at 100+ F2P - high enough to keep out inexperienced players but lower than most other clans because we believe that the personality is more important than the pixels.
  • Excellent Community - The WildGuard community is one of the best in the clan world, and you can ask many people that will agree.
  • Money-making - We have support in many money-making events, from GWD, just plain skilling events, and even EP-gaining.
  • Active Teamspeak and IRC - Our Teamspeak server can hold up to 1,000 members in it, and our IRC channel is always filled with people chatting about anything you can think of.

What sets us apart from other clans

Click on the facts for the evidence

dance1.png

• 6.5 Years - WildGuard is one of the oldest clans, and is run buy the His Lordship, the longest serving clan leader in Runescape.
  • Positive Reputation - WildGuard is known to almost the entire PVP Pking community, and is always in demand for fights.
  • Clan Website - Our website is probably the best clan website in the entire clan world, with the largest set of photo archives you'll ever find.
  • Forums - Our forums are amoung the most beautiful, secure forums in the clan world thanks to our technician, Robbiethe1st.
  • Elite Community - The only clan with its own T-Shirt, and has held 4 real life meetings, with a fifth on the way at Runefest.
  • Event Variety - We have UNDENIABLY the largest range of events. Our catalogue (click link) at the time of writing shows 97 types of events.
  • Event Frequency - We have an event almost every other day, ensuring that people will always find something to do with WG. Many events are now open to the public so you can try before you buy.
  • Clan Anniversary - Our Clan Anniversary is one of the most well known in the world, stretching over 7 days with 20 events, and millions in cash/item prizes.
  • Anti-extended PKRIs - We have a policy on not having PKRIs that last longer than three hours because we believe our members abilities rely on skill, not returning sets. The video in this link shows a p2p war lasting only 5 minutes.
  • Mentor System - We have a system where our Trial Guardians are paired up with our veteran members to help learn their way around WG.
  • Non-RS Games - WildGuard plays a wide variety of games not RS related, from iSketch, Age of Empires II, and many other games.
  • Easy Application System - WildGuard has a system that instantly puts a member into a clan, no future applicants.
  • World Timezones - All timezones are covered in events, so no specific timezone suffers.
  • Allied Events - WildGuard has many events with our allies, ensuring a strong, reliable relationship continues with our allied clans.

Forums: http://www.wildernessguardians.com/forum

IRC: #wg_lobby for guests, #wg for full members (IRC.SwiftIRC.net)

Clan Chat: His Lordship

Requirements: 100+ F2P Combat

Please give us a try. We've been around this long for a reason.

hey jero,

i am mic mic77 from bloodshed empire. a very matur clan with great members. we do f2p events every week! we have gwd almost 1 time a week(if not more), we also have a good amount of f2p event like fog elemental fights ect.we also do p2p events fairly often! and almost every week someone makes members made event, and we also war pretty often. we are a community clan that is event active and irc-cc active we are also forum active­. so if you want more help you can find me in #bse my irc name is mic or you can alwas find me in *clan bse* clan chat, my rsn is mic mic77.

bsetop_safe8.gif

bse2mainbottom2.gif

forums_safe4.gifmothright_safe.gif

btw, the runehead and forum bottons are clickable, try them out :)

well if you want to try us out theres some info,

irc: #bse

cc: clan bse

gl in finding a clan :D

~mic bloodshed empire's head recruiter

Hello I'm The British Elite's Head recruiter. We are a GMT based community clan with daily events such as castle wars, big monster hunting, and Godwars, to name a few. We have our own IRC chat channel and TeamSpeak server. Have a look at our sites.

tberecruitmentthread.png

Clan Site - http://www.forums.britishelites.com

P.S.: Should you have any further questions, please feel free to PM me using either these forums or PMing me on IRC(SwiftIRC), my IRC-chatname is Alig176 and I can always be found in #TBE_Lobby (our guestchannel).

- Key Information

.:: Clan Leaders ::.

Aston480

Mystical Jin

Bckyplnt

.:: Alliances ::.

[WG] Wilderness Guardians.

[TDM] The Death Monkeighs.

We have members from all over the world, and take pride in our diversity.

Member List: http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=tbeadmin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wB6Q3RCYSE0

090503203005.png

090719200500.png

090802205628.png

The Gielinor Reserves

15z0bx5.png

Why join us?

In TGR we pride ourselves in being the next generation of Runescape Clan. Your wondering what makes us different from any other clan right? Well in TGR we use a VERY UNIQUE and ORIGINAL idea for the clans structure and we handle promotions VERY different than any other clan. Come join the one and only militarized clan in Runescape.

How is our set up so unique and why do we think it will work?

We used the very same "chain of command" that countries around the world have used in their military for centuries. It has worked so well to defend nations, why wouldn't it work to run a clan.

What type of clan are we?

We are a community of friends geared towards helping each other improve ourselves in the game. We get together for events ranging from Castle Wars to God Wars Dungeon. We enjoy mainly just chatting in our Clan Chat

Clan Information

Commanding General - MGA Xow2k3

Alpha Company

Company Commander - Amtgard III

1st Sergeant - IdivinewindI

1st Platoon Leader - Randollini

1st Platoon Sergeant - L3-chas-37

2nd Platoon Leader - Ruffalex

2nd Platoon Sergeant - Karmas Creed

Bravo Company

Company Commander - ???

1st Sergeant - ???

1st Platoon Leader - ???

1st Platoon Sergeant - ???

2nd Platoon Leader - ???

2nd Platoon Sergeant - ???

Home Worlds

87 F2P / 88 P2p

Hey there, If your still looking for a good clan, then look no further!

TKOE has a wide range of members, we are mature, but we still have loads of fun!!

The only problem we have is that we're not a good clan. We're a great clan and one of the best around! :D

We are both US and Europe, we even have members from Australia, here is a basic overview of what will happen when you join.

What we ask of you

• Be active on forums and make at least 7 posts per week.
  • Attend at least 1 clan event per week.
  • You can only be a member of one clan - we do not allow multi-clanning. (We view GUILDS as a clan.)
  • Our entry requirements are combat 95 or total level 1000 in f2p/1300 in p2p

All of this can be found here in the rules and so after reading this go and are still interested you ought to read them :P

Please do not sign up if you are not going to be active on forums and clan events.

To join the clan you need to register on the TKOE forums.

After registering you will need to log on to the forums,

complete a copy of the application form and post it in the Application forum.

Application Forum found here

An administrator will validate your account and approve or decline your application.

To gain full TKOE membership you must be active on the forums and at events.

If you do choose to join TKOE and are accepted you should read the Pinned topics in the Initiate Lounge as these are a really help :)

Any questions about joining please ask, in game or PM on the TKOE Forums, one of the HC Recruitment Officers they will be happy to answer you questions. If you can't find any of these then ask one of the other TKOE HC, do not ask the TKOE Forum Admins/Presidents as you will be forwarded to one of the below.

Hen Greer

Here is a link to out topic

http://forum.tip.it/topic/227809-templar-knights-of-europe-tkoe/#p6578038%22

Feel free to look around and have a look at the links.

TKOE Recruitment

Ello jeroen. You say you're interested in a active gmt p2p clan? Sounds like Wilderness Guardians would fit ya well. We have americans as well as GMTers, but most events are centered around GMT (9pmish), along with a variety of other times for other events. Wars, PKing, boss hunts, we have it all. We're currently on 57 members, but on the way up. Used to have just short of 180 back in the day, and the old members keep coming back.

Trust me, we're not a clan who 'dies quickly'. We've been around over 6 years now, and bounced back so many times when the clan world was sure we wouldn't, due to the devotion of our leader. Anywho, here's the speel. See what ya think

☼The Wilderness Guardians☼

Hey <membernamehere> I thought i'd give you a little info about my clan, WG:

What we have to offer like other clans

090620172830.png

* P2P Pking - We are out several times weekly, with pk trips always being successful.

* F2P Pking - We have 1 F2P pk trip each week for the Aussie members

* Warring/PKRIs - We have a war or a PKRI usually every two weeks, but occasionally weekly.

* Requirements - We keep our requirements at 100+ F2P to keep standards high with our members.

* Excellent Community - The WildGuard community is one of the best in the clan world, and you can ask many people that will agree.

*Money-making - We have support in many money-making events, from GWD, just plain skilling events, and even EP-gaining!

*Active Teamspeak and IRC - Our Teamspeak server can hold up to 1,000 members in it, and our IRC channel is always filled with people chatting about anything you can think of.

What sets us apart from other clans

dance1.png

*5.5 Years - WildGuard is one of the longest standing clans in the clan world, and still going strong under the same leadership.

*Positive Reputation - WildGuard is one of the most well known clans, and we're always asked for wars/pkris.

*Clan Website - Our website is probably the best clan website in the entire clan world, with the largest set of photo archives in the clan world.

*Forums - Our forums are one of the most secure forums in the clan world with our forum technician, Robbiethe1st.

*Leadership - The Wilderness Guardians have always been under the same leadership of His Lordship since it was founded, making him one of the longest serving clan world leaders.

*Event Variety - We have events like no other clan has, with probably the most events of any clan in the clan world.

*Event Frequency - We have an event almost every other day, ensuring that people will always find something to do with WG.

*Clan Anniversary - Our Clan Anniversary is one of the most well known in the world, stretching over 7 days with 20 events, and millions in cash/item prizes.

*Anti-extended PKRIs - We have a policy on not having PKRIs that last longer than three hours because we believe our members abilities rely on skill, not returning sets.

*Mentor System - We have a system where our Trial Guardians are paired up with our veteran members to help learn their way around WG.

*Non-RS Games - WildGuard plays a wide variety of games not RS related, from iSketch, Cannons, and many other games.

*Easy Application System - WildGuard has a system that instantly puts a member into a clan, no future applicants.

*World Timezones - All timezones are covered in events, so no specific timezone suffers.

*Allied Events - WildGuard has many events with our allies, ensuring a strong, reliable relationship continues with our allied clans.

Forums: www.wildernessguardians.com/forum

IRC: #wg_lobby for guests, #wg for full members

Requirements: 100+ F2P Combat

Good Luck wherever you go for! :)

Hey Jeroenrocks1! I suggest joining Bloodshed Empire. With our great, close-knit community, we have been standing for more than 4 years and counting, and our clan history reflects this. Our events, both f2p and p2p, are mostly GMT and EST time-friendly, but some of our members are not within those timezones and they can still attend. These events can range from anything from warring, to skilling competitions, to mini-games! We also have an inner team devoted to PvP, if that's your thing.

If you have any questions, feel free to pm me here on <Tipit> or in-game (X_men570), join our clan chat (Clan_Bse) or hop into our IRC channel (#bse). I hope to see you soon as member of Bloodshed!

bsetop_safe8.gif

bse2mainbottom2.gif

forums_safe4.gifmothright_safe.gif

Bloodshed.jpg

Bse Recruiter