Summoning Calc and Planner

In the Summoning Calculator and in the Planner, you have a pouch listed as a necessary item but don't have the secondary item listed. For instance, for a Rune Minotaur, you have (pouch, blue, 1). From there, I always have to look up in another area the other item needed for the pouch. I think you should add the other item and have it look like this - (pouch, rune bar, blue, 1) or even (rune bar, blue, 1) since a pouch is standard for all and not likely to be forgotten. I've been frustrated by this for a while now and actually created an account here so I could suggest it. I think it would be a great update to a great site, that I use every time I play for one reason or another. The sections on clues...top notch.

Edited by Kittenish
Removed colour as it's hard to see on some forum skins ;)

Great idea, I remember having the same issue when I played. But please don't post in yellow, some of us using other forum skins can't easily read it.

Welcome to Tip.it!

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

Hey Kittenish,

A very warm welcome to Tip.it! Thanks for this suggestion. The calculator lists (Pouch) in the entry to inform users that a particular entry lists the XP for creating only the pouch. I can see how leaving off the secondary ingredients can be a small hassle because it leaves the user to go look through the guide to find that information. I think adding the secondary ingredients will make the entries a little long, but I will look into what can be done to achieve this.

Other users, please feel free to post your input below. We would love to hear from you.

- Speedyshel

- Speedyshel

Website Updates and Corrections

c15800d76c.png

*..It is better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you're not..*