In aid of the myreque

mikeizmo

hey,

Im trying to do this quest, Ive fixed the store and stocked it, been told to go fix the bank both, I have swamp tar, planks. nails and a hammer and yet when i use the tar on the booth nothing happens. if i use the plank it says that the glass needs something sticky to put it back together. Im stuck someone please help :(

hey,

Im trying to do this quest, Ive fixed the store and stocked it, been told to go fix the bank both, I have swamp tar, planks. nails and a hammer and yet when i use the tar on the booth nothing happens. if i use the plank it says that the glass needs something sticky to put it back together. Im stuck someone please help :(

Anyone!? im sitting in game doing nothing as i cant move forward with anything! Please help!!

hey,

Anyone!? im sitting in game doing nothing as i cant move forward with anything! Please help!!

You need swamp paste not swamp tar :)

iratebadger.png

hey,

You need swamp paste not swamp tar :)

oh god haha thanks very much!