Perm Mute?

Lacoste

Hi, I was wondering if permanent mutes were in fact permanent, because I had heard of people after 2 years re-obtaining their ability to speak again. If there isn't are there any other ways I can go about attempting to get jagex to review my account? It has been quite a few years since i've had the mute and am hoping for a solution :/

Hi, I was wondering if permanent mutes were in fact permanent, because I had heard of people after 2 years re-obtaining their ability to speak again. If there isn't are there any other ways I can go about attempting to get jagex to review my account? It has been quite a few years since i've had the mute and am hoping for a solution :/

Permanent mutes are not always permanent. If you have the ability to send an appeal, you should do so. Maybe there is an appropriate topic on the RSOFail that might provide information to appealing mutes?

Retired Crew Member | Retired RuneScape Player

Occassionally, Jagex will decide to give you all second chances, and life any mutes and sometimes even bans, as long as you follow the steps outlined to do so.

Also., some things like Macroing and RWT are not affected. It's mostly stuff like offensive language, etc.

Well, I am assuming that you got muted for repeated offensive language, so your best bet to get it lifted is to give Jagex a good arguement on why it should be lifted, and show them that you can have good behavior in-game. Jagex is fairly good at giving second chances, so good luck :P

-Proc