Nomad's Requiem (A bit more detailed)

Even though my account's post count is a bit... Meh, I have a few new tips to hand out to those attempting him.

-Hit-and-Run: Don't try it unless you've done it before in pvp or something similar and know you're really good. Otherwise you'll waste food.

-When Nomad summons his clones, HIDE BEHIND A PILLAR. You CAN tell which he is, because he's the last to turn your direction. Saves a rocktail or brew dose.

-Prayers vs Curses: If you've got high prayer, go for broke on curses. The soul split will make the fight easier from what I understand. (I don't have it, but my friend does and he used less than half his invy)

-MORE Prayers vs Curses: If your prayer level fails like mine (71 at the time of writing), use prayers. For example, I've found that the prayers: Steel Skin, Eagle Eye, and Protect from Range (I had Armadyl, my ranged defence was low) worked best.

PLEASE SUGGEST MORE!!

Slayer drops: Black Mask: 1 (Ik I fail)

18.jpg

I havent tried nomad in some time, and also didnt play rs for a few months. A few weeks in, I got inspired to do nomad from something I read in wiki and a few youtube vids. Then I rushed through the 6-7 other quests and now I wear my qcape again.

hint: kyatt

.: every beginning must have an end :.

zymase

.: ~viper~ for life :.

• 1 year later...