To Admins and Mods - Question regarding Transelation

belo

Hello there Tip.it

I would like to speak with one of the Admins or anyone who have related information, and rights about copyrighted content on this site.

You see i am building a site in another language, to help fellow danes.

I was hopeing that i could borrow information from your site, transelate it and put a twist of my own on it.

I didn't want to spam every admin on your site so if any of you would like to speak to me about this, i would be glad to hear from you.

Best regards

Steffen Rasmussen

Belo

To simply put it:

Can I use the Tip.It Guides or Content on my website?

Our content belongs to us exclusively and falls under our copyright. This is mentioned at the bottom of every page. Copying any of our content is a criminal offense and will be dealt with promptly on a case by case basis. We do not allow the use of our content on another website, even if there is a link back to us and an acknowledgment to us as the source. You are free to link to us from your website to direct your users to our information, but not copy it.

Taken from: http://www.tip.it/runescape/?page=faq.htm#q6

My best advice is to start from scratch and develop your own guides/databases, our guides/databases are likely to change often as and when new updates are released, meaning even if you were allowed, you could have content which is out of date/incorrect.

-Rainy_Day

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous