charm loot

Im trying to make a clan channel for summon tanks and people who want to train combat skills can unite to share loot. seems like most high levels have better things to do but for someone level 80 might be somewhat interested. please dont down it as ive done it before and it worked great for both of us. summon pures are required to be rich. combat players usually need expensive items. as of right now im offering saradomin sword until log out to those who want to help me.

you accept saradomin sword, join clan channel with lootshare, click the $ bag to turn(toggle) lootshare on. wait 2 minutes which is usually the travel to training spot. then youll be alerted in chat box as to what each member receives. i dont pick up drops unless told otherwise they usually appear on ground. i only want charms. youll get charm drops too as lootshare rewards are random to try and be fair. creatures ive fought include red spiders, moss giants, and roaches. you kill them, i follow you. im high def level to tank, both of us can AFK.

If interested, post here.