Up-to-date Fight Caves/jad Guide

Knight_Zaros

Looking for an up-to-date fight caves/jad guide, prefer one that talks about various methods, pictures, etc. I finally got the slayer task and figured now is as good as time as any to try the fight caves. Least if I mess prayers up I'll spend a considerable amount time less doing it.

Thanks for any help.

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

1 Draconic Visage 26 Dragon Drops 1 GWD Drops 17 DK Drops 13 Coinshared Items

It'd generally depend on the method you're looking into using, with your levels I'm guessing melee isn't going to be easy so Ranging is the best way, Muggis guide is actually still really good to use found here

Surprisingly though, as media is mainly video now, and although written guides can be effective seeing it in action is also a nice way to learn so looking up a few videos, perhaps by view count or recently updated may help :)

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Thanks, looks good I just wanted a written guide to really dig into it a bit. But I'll definitly be studying videos to learn prayer switching best I can.

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

1 Draconic Visage 26 Dragon Drops 1 GWD Drops 17 DK Drops 13 Coinshared Items

If you've never done it before it's all about basically not getting overwhelmed, limit yourself to one action per prayer.

For example -

1) Range TzTokJad

2) if you need prayer - 1 prayer dose, focus on switching prayers again

3) healers come - attack one healer, back to focusing on prayer (be careful as you might wander into jads melee range so perhaps move to side of him to get all of them)

4) keep doing that until all healers are on you.

5) focus on killing jad.

Sometimes there's complications you have all healers on you yet they continue to heal him, you may want to kill them all off at this point, but it's entirely up to you, take it in stages though ;)

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png