Forums Posting Times

kiwifruit

Today i was just posting a reply to a topic and noticed that the forum times for some countrys are wrong

all countrys that have daylight saving are not noticed with the forum times (like the times it says tht u made a post)

i.e. it was 3:40 pm when i made a post but it said 2:40 pm after i had finished the post and looked at the time it was posted.

i may have missed a box when i was registring tht said (if u have daylight saving tick this box) or something like tht.

if ive made a mistake please lock this if needed

if im in wrong forum tell me where to put this then lock

like this post says it was posted at 2:53 but it was actually at 3:53 :?

thanks,

kiwi

still it should do it auto for all the people who don't think of tht

just saying tht there should be a tick box in proflie or maybe they could make it do it by itself

i suppose they live in a no daylight saving part of the world?

Most do not :wink:

yer mostly only people in nz, ozzie (some parts dont have daylight saving), cook islands etc

its just a thought and i thoought i would point it out :P

just saying tht there should be a tick box in proflie or maybe they could make it do it by itself

These boards use phpbb. Phpbb 2.x does not support daylight savings time, and phpbb 2.x is feature frozen - they are not planning on making any further releases on the 2.x branch except for security bug patches. They are now working on 3.0, which will include daylight savings support, however it may be some time before it's released, so don't hold your breath.

Oh and btw, the uk, parts of europe and significant parts of america use daylight savings time (or summer time, as I believe the americans call it.)

These boards use phpbb. Phpbb 2.x does not support daylight savings time, and phpbb 2.x is feature frozen - they are not planning on making any further releases on the 2.x branch except for security bug patches. They are now working on 3.0, which will include daylight savings support, however it may be some time before it's released, so don't hold your breath.

Oh and btw, the uk, parts of europe and significant parts of america use daylight savings time (or summer time, as I believe the americans call it.)

thanks for the info

but isnt their daylight saving in summer (when its winter here?)