The Labatorian Chronicles

The Dark Lord

Disclaimer: Due to immaturity among certain members of this forum who noticed that the name for my planet was similar to a certain anatomical structure, Tripsis has kindly told me about it and has allowed me to change the name slightly.

300 years after the nuclear holocaust on Earth and the systematic collapse of the United Terran Federation, the human colony of Labatoria in the Codexian system survived. Labatoria was the only human outpost that successfully adopted a Matherian technocracy -- a sharp contrast from the UTF's communistic military dictatorship. Labatoria was a society completely controlled by Science. Everyone were atheists, and all politicians were molecular biologists, astrophysicists, and nanotechnoligists, among other things.

At first Labatoria was an utopian society. Its orbit around the gas giant, Labatoria, created a beautiful night sky with its brilliant hues of purple and blue. Likewise, the three Labatorian moons created a beautiful nighttime scenery. Superstition was long abolished due to the destruction of the religious paradigm. There were no wars, and education paved the way for cheaper goods due to the abundances of scientific breakthroughs.

However, this paradise would not last for long. The evil dictator, Dr. Josef Kissov staged a coup d'etat along with his fellow colleagues and announced a massive human bioengineering program that would produce a master race of humans. The first specimens of super humans were created three years later and eventually became so powerful that Kissov divided the world up into a hegemony with each dictator in control of his own sector.

You can play this game in different ways. One way allows you to play as a dictator and run your sector of Labatoria. The rules for this are the same as the standard Hegemony game. You get a slice of Labatoria and run your budget, based on GDP.

The second option allows you to play as a revolutionary group, which means that you get a sector of Labatoria with the same aforementioned Hegemony rules.

(I am still drawing the map.)

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.