Double 10th Anniversary Max-Out Event

January 4th, 2011 is the 10th anniversary of not only Runescape itself, but of my playing the game. From middle schooler to college graduate, from athlete to circus performer, my life has been a crazy ride. All through these past ten years, however, there has always been Runescape and The Gladiatorz Clan (who are celebrating their 10th anniversary next month).

Ten years later, it's time to max out my melee stats. Barring a few summers on the road without internet access, I've been slowly chipping away, level by level, at those 99s. If I remember correctly, I gained my first level in a melee skill the day the game was released by fighting my friend and others over and over again at the Lumbridge spawn spot (before it was a safe zone). When the wilderness was released in late 2001, over a period of years, I slowly gained levels by simultaneously training and pk'ing at the zombie graveyard and the ever popular hobgoblin mine with friends and clan-mates. After the release of slayer in Runescape 2, I have since trained melee almost exclusively by slaying.

It has been a long, slow road, and before I give the event details, I would like to give a special recognition to all of the generations of men and women from The Gladiatorz Clan. These friends and clan-mates have encouraged me all the way from a level 30 who showed up to his first clan meeting wearing iron and bronze gear that he smithed himself, to a level 121 (soon to be 122!) who can still barely smith anything above iron. Thank you— each and every one of you! It is for you that I have continued playing and training all these years.

Event Details:

What: Party in honor of my 10th anniversary on Runescape and the game itself. I will be maxing out attack, strength, and defense.

Day: Tuesday, January 4th, 2011

Time: 7:00 pm EST / 12:00 am GMT (Jan 5th)

World: Server 14

Clan Chat: Gladz Chat

Dress Code: If possible, please come in green or purple. Green for my hair and clan, and purple for those stylish clothes I've been wearing since day one.

The Rafi look:

picture3qp.png

picture2do.png

I hope to see you there!

Rafi of the Gladiatorz

****ThE CiRcUs LiFe Is ThE OnE FoR Me!!!****

~Been in RS and Gladz since the beginning, be in RS and Gladz till the end.~

I AM Rafi.

25 minutes!

****ThE CiRcUs LiFe Is ThE OnE FoR Me!!!****

~Been in RS and Gladz since the beginning, be in RS and Gladz till the end.~

I AM Rafi.