lvl(123) mager p2p looking for clan

hello my name is mega blade. i am a high leveled mager (lvl-99) and am looking for a good clan in which is can progress to the top of rank.

my favorite task include

-pc (pest control)

-& castle wars

i was apart of a clan at one time, but saddly it fell apart.

i am a great leader and can become a great help to the clan that chooses me

ClanJagPromo.jpg

Forums | Runehead |

| Code of Conduct

Requirements:

None. You need only set up for a trial period. We have learned from long experience that clan functionality relies much more on WHO you have in your clan, rather than what their runescape stats are. This is why a full 40% of our current actives have been with the clan longer than 2 years That's not counting our retired members who fade in and out of activity.

Seeking:

We want people who want to be part of our community. We want people who don't really give a s**t about what other clans are doing-- we don't do anything with a mind towards impressing other clans. That said, it's hard to really convey the personality of our clan. Generally if you're mature and have an open minded sense of humor, we'd be interested in seeing if you fit in here.

What We Offer:

Our clan has been around for more than 9 years. We have seen just about every situation there is for a clan to face and withstood it. We won't make the mistakes newer clans will make, thus improving your experience. There is a reason people stay as long as they do, and why old members come back after leaving for what they thought were greener pastures. Clan Jaguar is not just a community, but neither is it so focused on runescape goals that it ignores its members. We seek to be a balance between the two that maximizes your experience. Clan Jaguar offers you a clan with an identity-- a strong sense of self with a wealth of history. Come visit us.

Our Clan Chat is "Jagz Chat" and we'd be glad to answer any questions.

.:: Leader: ImasxiJagz ::.

.:: Council: Lucca13, Macho King6, Yuna Gunner3, Toady1 ::.

hey, i'm just gonna make this short instead of posting a bunch of pictures and stuff :razz: but im a member of the clan "amanecer" and we are a fun loving mature clan i think you'd be perfect for our clan if youd like to read the rules and learn more about us i'll put our website link below. our cc name is "amanecer" goodluck and i hope you check us out! Happy clan hunting! :-D

http://clanamanecer.com/home