Level 113 Looking for Clan (Bosses and Pk'n)

Hey Guys well I'm sure you guys can view my stats and stuff so there is no reason to list them but I'm looking for mainly a boss fighting clan I'm Pacific time zone so I work from 6:30 am to 3 pm And Go to school Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5 pm to 9 pm. I know I'm a bit busy for most peoples schedules I'm sure. I'm 19 years old. Have a MIC. I also have a chaotic rapier if that Happens to help anyone desire me more not sure.

Thanks, Brian

Hey Kidsteeze, The Death Monkeighs is an EST-based community clan. Does that accommodate your timezone? We specialize in Skilling and PVM and have events like Biweekly GWD and KBD, as well as Corp. A lot our members are PVM/skilling fanatics. If you're ever interested in going to DK's or another monster you'll easily be able to make a team w/ clanmates.or, you could always post 'n host your own event. Feel free to join our in-game CC "TDM chat". If you'd like to come to one of our events, there's a public castle wars event at the end of the month. For more info. check our forums. Good luck in finding a clan!- Maaza1

tdm2.gif

forums.gifwebsitel.gifjoina.gifrunehead.gifruleszl.gif

descriptiono.gif[Youtube]

[/Youtube]

tdmfansitesig_zpsf656777d.png

Hey Brian. I'm here to tell you that RBH is the clan for you. This weekend alone we've PKed three times and been to god wars at least that many times. While we try to have lots of events for our members we also aren't overly strict about attendance. A lot of us are older and have stuff to do in real life so we understand that you can't, and frankly don't want to, attend every event or return for 8 hours. If you'd like to know more you can find us on SwiftIRC in the channel #rbh or our forum link is below. Good luck finding a clan!

Edit: A lot of our official events are 10-11 British, which translates to 2-3 Pacific. However, we have active people on throughout the night who set up unofficial PKs and god wars trips.

To see our full recruitment topic please go to http://forum.tip.it/topic/287165-red-blade-hunters-90-great-wars-active-awesome-community/

fvwyrl.gif

21czceg.jpg288tdlf.jpg

We look forward to meeting you!

Please feel free to drop by our IRC channel (#rbh) and chat. You can also check out our boards at http://www.rs-rbh.com.

"The chief duty of the government is to keep the peace and stand out of the sunshine of the people." - James A. Garfield

"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labeled a radical 60 years ago, a liberal 30 years ago and a racist today." -Thomas Sowell

"Profits are evidence of the creation of social value, not deductions from the sum of the common good." - Kevin D. Williamson

TrueBeaversafe.gif

Hey Brian, you should check out Collision. Our requirements are 105+ for future applicant, and 110+ for full member. we are based in the Eastern timezone, but we're looking for some good active PST members like yourself. If you want to know more, you can add me in game (Talahassee) or join our clan chat (not friends chat) and come and hang out with us. We also have an IRC channel on swiftirc if you use swiftkit or mirc, you can join #collision and come chat. We do use Teamspeak 3 as we war quite a lot! Anyway, I hope you check us out man. Good luck with your search.

http://rs-collision.net/

#collision

talcol.png

I'm the end I can taste it. I'll justify hatred. I am the chosen one; left hand of all that's sacred.

Voted Collision's Most Trustworthy - Collision Spring Awards '11

All knowing, it's not a premonition. Kill the competition like a man on a mission.