Starting new clan

Grimnex

Well, I've tried to lead clans myself solo, and it seems that doesn't work so well. So, I would like to team up with a few people to start a new clan. I have a few names in mind for a clan name, but I'm open to any suggestions. I already have a forum made, and a plan on somewhat of what type of clan to make it, but everything is still up in the air. I would like to put together a good sized staff before we start recruiting.

Well, I figure I should tell you a little about myself. My name is Adam, I'm 20 years old, and I play rs quite often. My character Grimnex is level 104, with a total level of 1610. I enjoy working on cars, gaming, skateboarding, and sometimes drawing. I also enjoy graphic design, and used to be quite good at it until I stopped for a few years. I am getting used to photoshop cs5 now, and trying to get my skills back.

I have always wished to lead my own clan on runescape. I have led guilds and clans in many other games, my most successful ones being in WoW. I have led 400+ member guilds in that game. I am good at resolving issues, and coming up with creative ideas.

If you have any questions, or would like to join me in making a new clan, please post here or PM me.