the temple at sanisten

This isnt so much a correction id like implimented just an alternate route as Im one of those people who avoids the wilderness like the plague so when im unneccisarily sent there (especially level 51 wilderness) and later find out theres a safe route.. i get a tad angered especially since before trying to get these curse prayers ive never had a problem with tipit since 2001 (hence why this account is brand new ive never had to come on here and post something like this lol)

so all im saying is i really think you should add a paragraph like this at the part where you have to enter the frozen fortress:

You can take the same route from the tale of the muspah quest to get to the fortress, from the western side of the trollweiss hunting area you can use the canoe again indefinately and it LEADS RIGHT TO THE ENTRANCE OF THE FROZEN FORTRESS , Its litterally a few "feet" south east of the landing spot.

in fact it should be recommended as THE way because of the sheer convienience and not leading into the wilderness fully suited up in armor if i dont want to.. Which i never will ..

I think it would help alot of people who dont go into the wilderness and its 100% accurate information as i JUST DID IT.

alternatively if you want ill go retake the route right now and screenshot every one square step from the canoe landing point to show just how convienient it is =p

~Bob~

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Bob_For_Life,

I've confirmed this myself - thank you very much for submitting this and bringing it to our attention! I have made the appropriate changes to the guide and credited you - the changes should be made live soon.

Thanks again for contributing!

Cheers,

Aurhora

33o4q4g.jpg