VampyTheGoon Returns!

Hello Tip.it! Welcome To VampyTheGoon's First Blog!

[spoiler=A LITTLE INFO ABOUT BOTH SIDES!]Well, I'm 18 years old and I live in New Jersey. I'm going to college for a degree in criminal justice. I'm also a DJ and have been for almost 5 years now. I love playing soccer, listening to music (obviously), and just enjoying life.

I first started playing RuneScape back in 7th grade and played it continuously for almost 2 years. Once I entered high school I was too busy with real life things and didn't have time to play anymore. Well, since this summer has been really boring lately and there wasn't really anything to keep me busy, I decided to come back. My main is VampyTheGoon (original name was Vampyrodx). How I got this name I honestly don't even know haha. After starting up just a few days ago and planning out what I need to do, I've decided to create a blog! I have never made one before so bare with me as I still get the hang of it and work on making it better. I'm not only going to use this blog to show what I am accomplishing but to also make new friends and just have fun. Since I do tend to get bored VERY easily, I hope this blog will make things 100 times better! Now onto the fun stuff!

My private chat is always on so please feel free to add me if you would like to talk.

[spoiler=MY MAIN STATS!]Vampythegoon.png

[spoiler='[i]GOALS I PLAN ON ACHIEVING!']Highest Priority!

Vampythegoon.png

Vampythegoon.png

Vampythegoon.png

Vampythegoon.png

Vampythegoon.png

Lowest Priority!

Vampythegoon.png

Vampythegoon.png

Vampythegoon.png

Vampythegoon.png

[/i]

[spoiler=PICTURES]COMING SOON!

[spoiler=DAILY DIARY!]Tuesday - July 26th, 2011 : 1:05 am

Blog is finally created! Updated as much as I can for the night until I get home. A lot more to come!

I WILL BE UPDATING THIS BLOG A LOT MORE TOMORROW ONCE I GET HOME, SO BE PATIENT! OTHER THEN THAT THANKS FOR READING AND ENJOY!

I wish you the best of luck mate.

Remember to get an inv to the HYT Clan, so you can take part of the Clan Citadels! :)

TRUE DIS.

i'm 12,000 years old and what is this