2200680.png

Hey there, and welcome to my progress thread! Here you'll find my stats, goals, achievements, and everything money can buy!

2200682.png

DubstepTank.png

2200699.png

5cf71j.png

2200693.png

08/08/11

A few days ago I got back from a month travelling in Thailand with some mates, and I've decided to really push with my account, and see how good I can get it :)

Before I left for Thailand, I lost 150m in an attempt to help myself quit runescape, leaving my with the 3m bank I have currently. Since I got back I haven't done too much runescape-wise (I was away at my girlfriends for 2 of the past 3 days), but I've made a little (well, in the case of thieveing a decent) start.

What I've done since I got back (well, apart from the agility I did it last night - I don't really sleep):

50-51 Agility

31-41 Farming

62-74 Thieveing

64-65 Fishing

After I've bumped up as many skills as possible into the 70's+ (my one for today being firemaking, which I'm going to get from 55-70), I'll turn to range for a little, and get that as high into the 90's as I can before I get terminally bored.

Oh and if you don't know what a tank is, its where you have high range/mage/defence but low melee. I'm going to max my attack and strength at 75 each (technically I should keep them below a combined total of 149, however I personally want them both at 75 (no idea why :L)

Oh AND I hadn't realised how full with bots Sorc's Garden has become... Surely they must all get banned?

2200842.gif

I've flitted between accounts for years, and its time to settle down with my tank.

Also, I'm converting a pure account to becoming a zerker, however I'm not putting too much time into this.

And I refuse to get post count.

I guess I'll reserve a 2nd post (although I'm not sure if you need to do that on these forums, because I haven't used these before - I signed up in 2007 and I've made no posts :L)

But yeah this thread looks a bit [cabbage] currently, I'll do some work on it later.

EDIT: I decided to just get it done, so the thread looks a bit better now, although I'll improve it if I can. But later.

2200842.gif

I've flitted between accounts for years, and its time to settle down with my tank.

Also, I'm converting a pure account to becoming a zerker, however I'm not putting too much time into this.

And I refuse to get post count.