Soul Wars Calculator

I've noticed it has not been updated in awhile. On the calculator it does not let you calculate anything under 25 and for slayer under 30? Why not? I'm only assuming there has been an update since this calculator has been added because i have used tickets well under 25 and 30 on my skills. Is there anyway possible we can fix it to where it does go from level 1? I have raised my hp from Soul Wars alone from 10-78 so as far as I know it allows you to use tickets under level 25. Just thought I'd bring this to your attention. Thanks!

Taking care of the Slayer skill will be easy - a formula for levels under 30 is already available but it was commented out as the calculator's notes claimed you can't use zeal for Slayer levels lower than 30. So yeah.

For the other skills it will be harder. The formula for determining XP per zeal for the attack skill is Floor(level² / 600) * 525. For levels under 25, the Floor(level² / 600) bit would end up being 0, so you'd be multiplying by 0 which doesn't really get you anywhere. Something similar occurs with the other skills (except Slayer). Did you happen to write down how much XP per zeal you received for skills under level 25? That'd be very helpful to know.

Great, that matches the value produced by the formula. Think we can safely plug that one in, then.

I've been asking around for members who happen to have less than level 25 in their combat skills but those seem to be quite rare. Somebody on the wiki offered that if the Floor part of the formula would end up rounding down to 0, you should use 1 instead. Falsifying that claim will likely only take a single sample so if anybody happens to be in the area, please do try.

• 1 month later...