Gielinor Agora

AMdbMA

Our community is intelligent, helpful, opinionated, and tactfully verbose. We value these traits highly in our members. We do not tolerate belligerence except theatrically. This is a place where you can feel secure; yet the agora can be tumultuous, since we have no qualms about discussing anything a member has to say. Debate is healthy, and no subject is off limits as long as we treat one another with respect. Members help one another any way they can, within the limits of their accounts' boundaries (some members are do-it-yourself pures and cannot interact economically with other players). We know the game well and freely share information. If you want to be part of a community where you matter, you belong here and you will be welcome. Remain loyal, and there will always be a place for you.

We have retroactive membership and do not prune our lists. So long as you wish to be here, and if you wish to be here you'll follow our simple rules (respect one another and converse with our members), you will be a member indefinitely. Even if you only log in once every two years. :)

Bear in mind that with the release of Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Battlefield 3, COD: Modern Warfare 3, the beginning of high school directly behind us, and a falling out of clan leadership, we are going through a transitional period. We are always recruiting and looking specifically for leadership-oriented people so that they too can recruit. The agora is run by my wife and I and we are developing an off-site forum for our clan to use.

Kind regards, King of the Gielinor Agora, Adam Renzema

P.S., to join add Shanartisan or Adam Renzema ingame, or email me at [email protected]