Recent Screenshots

teh_storm

100% RSC, [bleep] people who trade RS2 gold for RSC gold (I'm looking at you, every member of The Guardians ever)

Buying RSC gold collected by thieving bots and trading it for your RS2, then claiming to be legit when all you do is sit in Draynor wearing your phats is [bleep]ing stupid.

UULva.png

Friendly DMs with a few friends --

ZGQWu.png

aoqbe.png

Iubxb.png

Uizt8.png

~ much love.

Heh yea, most of "The Guardian" clan members sit and do nothing of value in Draynor.. and even preach about "botters" and the like....... when even their leader trains multiple characters at once. I couldn't care less about that rule being broken, but it's annoying to hear them complain about people who cheat/etc when they do the same in some regard.

& yeah, the same applies to the "rs2 for rsc" situation/trades; I ran into a Guardian member who had 99,999 bloods a few weeks ago. I hate to assume anything, but yea, just a little bit suspicious. And I will re-iterate, I couldn't care less about it all, but figured I'd comment here since posting anything about this type of thing.. heck, even saying that "I pk'd XXX", gets your post deleted and you "warned" on the official RS forums. Not to mention, the biggest lamer & member of the Guardians, 'Leta', is a forum mod on the RS forums (rsc section).. so it'd be even more strict than usual. :rolleyes: