While Guthix Sleeps lil' obs

At the end of the While Guthix Sleeps quest, the tips and tricks, says:

" Movario's hideout has a tunnel on the second floor near the staircase. You can loot the stockpiles of fire runes, death runes, coal and magic logs. However, you will need to balance your weight in order to exit safely. Some players decide that taking damage from exiting is simpler than fiddling with the weights, and just top off their life points at the bank before returning."

To exit with damage, you need to keep trying 3 times. When the "display dial" turns to 0, you can exit with some damage (around 150hp). Sometimes, a guard can find you and he can hit you, making that you get more damage.

;)

• 7 months later...

35. Return to the ground floor and go back to the cell at the eastern end of the castle. Use the potion on the spy. Select the option to pretend it's juice, else he will refuse.

needs to be drink potion or we will get out the torture equipment

• 11 months later...

Hello,

Sorry for this long delay.

Hooded Billy, the guide is talking about you will take damage in exchange for not solving the puzzle properly. I can't say i see the benefit in adding what you have written. If you wish to talk more about it feel free to PM me.

Velocius, I have done some research it appears that there is no one right answer for every player, as it varies. In any event I have credited you for bringing this to my attention and the change should be going live shortly.

sigre4.png
999r.png