NZ hip hop and other music

c3po711

hip hop can go die with reggae plz~!!!

fave nz band = elemeno p , the feelers , anything rock (exculding shihad)

least fave = fat freddys drop , shihad , any thing hip hop / rap / reggae (excluding breaks co-op & che fu)

hip hop can go die with reggae plz~!!!

fave nz band = elemeno p , the feelers , anything rock (exculding shihad)

least fave = fat freddys drop , shihad , any thing hip hop / rap / reggae (excluding breaks co-op & che fu)

Can you join them pl0x?

He didn't ask for opinions on rap/hip hop, he asked you to share groups of the genre you like. Go make your own thread if you want to trash hip-hop. You don't see me waltzing in here trashing New Zealand, do you?

fast crew, king kapisi, dei hamo, misfits of science, SAVAGE, bic runga, the feelers, or shihad? whats your fave? and whos ur least fave? post in ur thoughts on these NZ music pples and ur own faves!

which is what i done......

Well i went to New Zealand at Chrsitmas 2004, and at the time i listened to rap quite alot, and was suprised to see quite alot of talent.

I liked the misfits of science, apparently they came from around the area i stayed (a bit north of Auckland I think) and i have a 'Scribe' CD in my collection that i really like, but that is more rap than hip hop.

manipofsarahs1gg5.png

I havent heard a heap of fast crew but what i have heard i do like quite a bit. The main song i know by bic runga is get some sleep which i used to love.

Savage however infuriates me... Not sure why but i just do not like his music at all

seph54646lrlr.jpg