Resource Report C# project

This is a little something I put together in a few days.

My clan posts there resource gathering data on the clan forum to better track members' activity. This bad boy is a resource report generator that I developed using C#.

It uses settings saved via the options menu to keep the resource cap and background image up to date. The background image by default is the clan banner and is updated every time the program loads to the current flag (by pulling the image from the official site) I have a custom loading animation and 'cant be found' icon that I use when loading the image (or previewing image location.)

This is a very rushed low quality program with a spelling error or two easily found, but that doesnt impact the performance at doing its job. Since Im the only one using the software I can live with the small imperfections.

I blurred out any identifying information that I did not receive permissions to share. I also blurred out my own logo that would normally appear in the bottom right side of the window.

I consider this a work in progress and it is not publicly available for use by anyone beside me at the moment. All rights to the software are reserved [© 2012] and held by Code_Master96.

403934_214581641982959_100002933734613_382679_571660800_n.jpg