Website issues on Mozilla.

ikraft

Hi Everyone,

My URL is paperwalk.in

I have made some changes in the width of my page template in my CSS style sheet from 67.7% to 100% to enable my content be visible across the full page with just enough margin on either sides of the website pages.

After doing the same, my site is working fine only on Chrome and I.E and not on MOZILLA where the content and pictures are showing up vertically. However after I reload the page it appears fine, but like I said not in the first attempt.

Can anyone help me with this please, even the site favicon shows well on Chrome appears broken in Mozzila.

Thanks for your help in advance,

Navin

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

My URL is paperwalk.in

I have made some changes in the width of my page template in my CSS style sheet from 67.7% to 100% to enable my content be visible across the full page with just enough margin on either sides of the website pages.

After doing the same, my site is working fine only on Chrome and I.E and not on MOZILLA where the content and pictures are showing up vertically. However after I reload the page it appears fine, but like I said not in the first attempt.

Can anyone help me with this please, even the site favicon shows well on Chrome appears broken in Mozzila.

Thanks for your help in advance,

Navin

I checked via Chrome, IE and Mozilla FireFox. I even went on Opera.

I currently don't see any problems with your CSS.

i even went as far as adding your website to my bookmarks, which also neither affected anything. I'm also guessing you're attempting to use Faveicon? Because I only see the link when I go to "Blog".

Are you still having problems? Or did you figure them out?

EDIT: Sorry for bumping this topic. I could have sworn this was from April 12th.

[Also confused on the user posting this]

Edited by -Stary-