Kerrang XXV -Birmingham- Review

lollollol1

Friday night, i spent at Carling Acdemy, Birmingham!, to celebrate kerrangs 25th aniversary!

With a mile long que it took sometime to get inside the building, but once i did i raced down to the stage area.

The lineup was Aiden, Still Remains, Hawthorn Heights and Bullet For My Valentine.

AIDEN

They opened up the show, sadly i missed the first part of there act because of the que, but from what i heard abd saw they got the crowd going and played out some good music. I cant really rate them seeing as i wasnt present through most of it:( but id give

6/10 for what i saw.

STILL REMAINS

This is an awesome band that played awesome! Very similier to their music on cd, "The worst is yet to come" was played which happens to be my faveourite song of theres, and they played it great! a few small pits opened up, shame they didnt play to many songs though:( Great stageplay, bound to become big!

8/10

HAWTHORNE HEIGHTS

I am not keen on this band so i got out of the crowd, had a drink and talked to freinds on the edges, they took quite alot of abuse for other people standing out, but fair enough they have alot of fans that got pitts going and did alot of jumping:P the lights were great:P And people say the lead singer was hit with a plastic bottle during play.

3/10

BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE

Jumped back into the crowd for this one, along with many other people! They opened up with there intro, people chanting "BULLET!" they flames shot to the cieling, accompanied with flash bangs :P then they burst out of strobes to play many of there songs from there album, along with songs from future albums, they got the crowd pumping, created huge circle pits, mainly because Matt tuck requested the biggest fuhcking circle pit he has seen, the stagework was awsome! the pits were huge, the crowd was hyper, lots of beer being thrown about, lots of crowdsuffers! and great fuchking effects! Awesome performance, im going to see them again very shortly:P

11/10

Dont know if anyone noticed that in the intervals playing very low was "3inchesofblood" with the kerrang magizine slides, another awesome unkown band!