Rs Clan Theatre Event

Hey there :)

Just wanted to quickly inform you guys that Im organizing a gigantic clan theatre event in less than 2 weeks with my clan (Northern Allies), and Runezone.com, that will be recorded, and we are looking for all the help we can get.

Its planned to be an extremely big deal, and we are considering going through a very painful process of gathering up to 10-15 different actors on stage to perform 'A Midsummer Night's Dream' in an audience of between 50-150+ people in the clan theatre. Its suppose to be an event to revolutionize theatre acting, and is probably the first attempted serious, organized, complete-script written, etc.. play to be performed in the entire game.

Because of the difficulty of achieving this goal, we are looking for all advice/feedback/advertisement, especially to find several more actors who are willing to perform for this event. Ive taken a lot of time to carefully create this rs-forums thread (quickcode 271-272-764-63694102) relating to all possible issues, and setting up an entire step-by-step process to achieve this goal.

If you know anyone who would be able to help out at all, if you or a friend would like to act, or would like more information about the topic, please feel free to contact me either through this thread or (preferably) my pm online (little 1q), and I'd be glad to discuss it.

Thanks, and untill further notice,

-Little 1q

Northern Allies Event Coordinator

~Directed to the community and events team of Tip.it, RuneHQ, and Sals Realm