looking for clan

my RSN is Oli Sykees I'm 124 combat and looking for a clan. I'm not exactly picky on clans but there are a few things for you to know..I'm largely pvm based and skilling.. I'm not a PK'er so if your clan is really based on Pk'ing then I'm not interested and I don't have teamspeak, and thanks for reading

I've had some bad experiences in the past 2-3 clans i've been in, tyrants, immaturity and lack of respect, i'm looking for a mature group of people to chat/pvm/dunge/skill with if you have any questions feel free to ask, fare warning i may not be very active for the next week or two since it's the end of the year i have exams and other things I've got to do, thanks again, Oli

tls_skidrow.png

We would welcome you to 66 Guardians (est. Feb '12)! We are a social clan who enjoys everything from hunting stars to boss hunts to clan skill events to just hanging out at the GE. There is no defined minimum on total levels or combat level. Our only requirements are that you are an adult and you participate in our CC. Our goal is to offer our members a friendly, mature, and respective community. If your looking for a permanent home where your not just a number, then join 66 Guardians and help us grow.

Current Members: 40

For questions or invites visit our clan forums (www.66guardians.com) or CC (66guardians) or in game contact:

Tastylettuce

Angel of Pi

Pamelascot

Lee Anne

Just Want U

Untamed Kitty

We would welcome you to 66 Guardians (est. Feb '12)! We are a social clan who enjoys everything from hunting stars to boss hunts to clan skill events to just hanging out at the GE. There is no defined minimum on total levels or combat level. Our only requirements are that you are an adult and you participate in our CC. Our goal is to offer our members a friendly, mature, and respective community. If your looking for a permanent home where your not just a number, then join 66 Guardians and help us grow.

Current Members: 40

For questions or invites visit our clan forums (www.66guardians.com) or CC (66guardians) or in game contact:

Tastylettuce

Angel of Pi

Pamelascot

Lee Anne

Just Want U

Untamed Kitty

thanks I was looking at your forums and the clan rules and such if you'd take me I'd like to join, seems this clan is what i've been looking for :thumbsup: as i said in my main post i may not be on for a week or two if that's a problem i hope we can sort it out

tls_skidrow.png