Looking for clan

Don't want it to have a whole bunch of members; would prefer a smaller clan, if your clan has more than 50 members i probably won't consider you as its quite hard to socialize as a new member of a big clan

Also want a clan where citadel is NOT mandatory but optional (i might get round to doing it once in a while)

Not too bothered about wars, want events at least once weekly

For anyone interested; I am 138 combat, 2351 total level, do have corp and nex experience, have finished WGS and ROTM.. And i am slowly working towards max cape after recovering from nothing; so gear could be an issue if there are requirements for that.

-- Fat Pie --

fat_pie.png

uaHPU.png

sgXFx.gif

QMVWL.png

AMvRH.png

UZQOM.png

Hey, read that you're not looking for a big clan, The RuneScape Rebelz has about 100 members but we're very easy to mesh with and chat with. Citadel is not mandatory but greatly appreciated if you could visit and help with the visiting part, you dont have to skill. We don't war anymore (not for now). As for Events we always have events running through the weeks to keep you busy.

Thank you for considering us

CiV8Z.jpg

The RuneScape Rebelz Clan Leader

We would welcome you to 66 Guardians (est. Feb '12)! We are a social clan who enjoys everything from hunting stars to boss hunts to clan skill events to just hanging out at the GE. There is no defined minimum on total levels or combat level. Our only requirements are that you are an adult and you participate in our CC. Our goal is to offer our members a friendly, mature, and respective community. If your looking for a clan where your not just a number, then join 66 Guardians and help us grow.

Current Members: 42

For questions or invites visit our clan forums (66 Guardians.com) or

CC (66 Guardians) or in game contact:

Tastylettuce

Pamelascot

Lee Anne

Just Want U

Untamed Kitty

Angel of PI

• 4 weeks later...

Hey SoDB is a great PvM clan and we have over 1 event a week we do PvM but we also go pking and dungeoneering some times we dont have that many members 20-40 scattered through different time zones.

pop into the cc (SoDB) or check out the forums here http://s7.zetaboards.com/Sodb/index/

Artemis101.png

Artemis101.png

archsupportei2.png

My a-log pic (which I'm too lazy to upload as you can just go look at it).

We're too lazy to go find it.