[Video] Outfit guide with commentary (need opinions)

Lolykitty

Hi, I recently made a kind of test vid on my youtube as I'm interested in making a series on skillcape outfits (please stop reading here if you think making outfits on rs is useless ;))

I don't have an amazing amount of subs so I thought I'd try posting this topic to get some feedback and comments on my video, but please bare in mind that it's a test and wasn't scripted at all lol. I'd love it if anyone would watch my vid and comment/like it on youtube and give any tips,advice or ideas for future ones if i do decide to do more :)

Thanks in advance to anyone who read this far!

Edit: I added a new vid (3rd)to the bottom of this page

If this video is to small for you to see, please watch the video below :)

Youtube HD Video - This video will cause high CPU usage, to view the video in a lower quality, please click

Amazing video :D Touch up abit on HD and widescreen quality, and a few more outfits (maybe a tad more editting - like transitions throw the outfits) per video, and a closer up on the outfit when your on the stats screen with the spinning person perhaps to see it better :)

Besides that, great vid, amazing commentary! May I add sexy voice too ;) hehe <3 but you should definately do more :D <3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...