The Trouble With Gamefly

Nexaduro

Soooooo I'm currently at a loss.

Using the Gamefly client, I've redownloaded a game (specifically an expansion for a disc game on the computer, Titan Quest: Immortal Throne) I bought a few years ago from Direct 2 Drive. It's been updated for use with the Gamefly client since then, so that bit probably doesn't have any relevence, but I thought it best not to be exclusive.

Here's the problem; it won't install. It gives the option to install, recognizing that it has indeed downloaded the game, but when that option is selected it immediately states "Titan Quest is not installed" and "The game install has not been completed."

Now, this was a four-hour download that I've had to do twice now with my abyssmal 100Kbp/s connection speed, so I want to step lightly here... I think the problem is that the expansion doesn't recognize the disc game for some reason. This wasn't a problem when I originally downloaded it, so does anyone have a suggestion as to how I can fix this without reaching into the program files and fiddling around with unfamiliar bits and pieces?

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;