Level 138 19 Y/p looking for a clan!

Hi there, I'm david! Or you can just refer to me as pretty bubby.

(Yes, female name, haha - my girlfriend did it).

I'm an Australian who loves pvp and pvm so a mixture of both is good!

I'd pefer to not be apart of a clan with immature people as it really does put me off playing or being apart of the clan community.

I can do teamspeak if your clan pefers it or irc or both!

Hopefully your clan will be around the Australian based time!

Thanks for your time,

David (pretty bubby)

pretty_bubby.png

Hey :)

We, The British Elites, have a large number of members from the UK but we also have a lot of members from around the world. Our only requirements are that you are atleast level 100 and that you get a minimum of 4 activity points a month. This is very easy to achieve as we run atleast one event every day and also run skill competitions for points on weekends. We also offer points for capping at the clan's citadel. Main events are at 8PM GMT so this may be a problem for you as we are in different time zones. We also have some events at 3PM & 6PM GMT on some days. If the main events are at a bad time for you, you can still easily get the 4 activity points needed each month by doing well in the skill comps and capping at citadel. Although you may miss some events, several of our members go pvping/ pvming/ minigaming/ etc at other times so you are always welcome to join them.

We use both Irc and Ts :)

I hope that we are what you are looking for. Its a shame that the timezone difference is quite a lot, I hope that it doesnt put you off. If you have any questions then please do feel free to ask them.

Here is a link to our forum if you would like to apply: http://forums.britishelites.com/index/

tberecruitmentthreadv6.png

Hey there, I'd like to invite you to check out The Death Monkeighs!

We've been around for over 6 years! TDM is a multi-clan, which means we do many things that would appeal to and challenge any type of player. We have an active citadel (entirely optional participation), occasional wars and war practices, pking, bossing, mini-games, skilling events, and competitions. If you have any questions, feel free to add me in game "Ava". Hope to see you soon!

)( Website )( Forums )( Application )( Memberlist )( Twitter )( Rules )(

tdmbanner.png

zMpAc.png

. w e b s i t e . l|l . f o r u m s . l|l . a p p l y .

Please join "The Death Monkeighs" clan CC as our guest.

A v a .

bannerdm.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...