Polo PvM - Open to High & Lower Level Players

Admiral Polo

http://upload.zaffre...-1331758685.png [image display blocked; image is linked instead.]

Polo PvM is a PvM based clan founded by myself, Admiral Polo. We are open both to higher leveled players, 120+ combat and lower level players 100-119 combat. We do this by having two separate divisions, the main clan which requires 120+ combat and a lower leveled division requiring 100-119 combat. The clan remains in the same chat but the events and ranks are separate based on what division you are in.

Our official Clan Forums is complete! This is a medium of recruiting as well as a community for the clan, we will be using this for all future updates, so this thread will only be used for recruiting purposes.

Our official RuneHead is complete! This is a medium of recruiting as well as a list of members. Take note that this isn't 100% accurate as it has to be manually updated and we only have so much time during the week.

http://upload.zaffre...-1331761082.png [image display blocked; image is linked instead.]

If you are interested in joining Polo PvM there are requirements that you must meet. We however have 2 divisions, a lower leveled division which can act as our "baby clan" and the main division. I will go over the requirements for both divisions in this thread.

Higher Level Requirements:

• 120+ Combat
  • Bandos or Void (Used to Anti-Crash/Crash)
  • Dragon claws
  • Zamorakian spear
  • Barrows gloves
  • Ganodermic (85+ Magic)
  • Karils
  • Tokkul-Zo (Or Fremmy rings)
  • 68+ Summoning
  • 70+ Prayer with access to Piety

Lower Level Requirements:

• 100+ Combat
  • 60+ Prayer
  • 40+ Summoning
  • Barrows gear
  • General bossing knowledge

All members must be registered on our Clan Forums

http://upload.zaffre...-1331758754.png [image display blocked; image is linked instead.]

Polo PvM has many different events, all of which are PvM based. Our events are managed by Mr Lucid, who also acts as a COO, so if you have any questions about events he's the man to ask. I will list some of our favorite events below.

Higher Level Events:

• Godwars
  • Corporeal Beast
  • Dagannoth Kings
  • Tormented Demons
  • Revenant Hunting
  • PvM Based Competitions - Such as Slayer XP competitions.

Lower Level Events:

• Godwars
  • Chaos Elemental
  • King Black Dragon
  • Revenant Hunting
  • Kalphite Queen
  • PvM Based Competitions - Such as Slayer XP competitions.

When at bosses such as Corporeal Beast always have someone place a Vexillum near the entrance so people know who we are, it will stop more respectful clans from crashing us. You also can't get an Anti-Crash if you weren't Vexed.

http://upload.zaffre...-1331760070.png [image display blocked; image is linked instead.]

Non-Admin Ranks:

Private: Just joined the clan.

Corporal: Has been in the clan for over a week.

Sergeant: Meets all above requirements as well as attending at least 2 events.

Lieutenant: Meets all above requirements, you also must be a mature, friendly member of our clan. Must maintain active on the forums. (You can now invite members)

Highest level available to lower levels, must be 120+ to increase rank further

Captain: Meets all above requirements, must have attended at least 5 events and be a mature, helpful part of our clan. Also must constantly help out within our clan citadel. (You can now kick guests)

General: Meets all above requirements, must have attended at least 10 events and be a mature, helpful part of our clan. Must be very active on the forums and use them accordingly to create events. (You can now temporally kick members)

Admin Ranks:

To be an admin of our clan you must be a loyal and trusted clanmate. You also must be a good leader, admins are appointed at random by the current group of admins.

Admin: Must accept the responsibility of maintaining order within the clan chat and speaking with rival and allied clans.

Organiser: Must meet all the above requirements, you also must be ready to lead at least one event every two weeks.

xlordpolox - Head of Recruitment - Makes sure the clan continues to grow and thrive.

Coordinator: Must meet all the above requirements, you also must be ready to help our allied clans, crash and anti-crash.

Mr Shy Guy - Citadel Director - Handles all things Citadel. As well as general clan questions.

Overseer: Must meet all the above requirements, you also must watch over the clan and make sure things are running smoothly. If anything isn't running properly you will report it to the Deputy Owner or myself and attempt to sort out the situation.

Deputy Owner: Must meet all the above requirements. Almost must be able to step in and take complete leadership of the clan if need be.

Mr Lucid - Chief Operations Officer. Has the exact same powers as the Clan Owner and may act like one if need be.

Note: All of these ranks must be very active on the forums and know how to use them. You must also use proper grammar and spelling to the best of your ability, nobody is perfect including myself but we must be as professional as possible. All admins must also be active in the citadel, we lead by example!

http://upload.zaffre...-1331759398.png [image display blocked; image is linked instead.]

Rules: (No Specific Order)

1. No flaming, spamming, or harassing other clanmates

2. Bless all clan members (failure to do so will result in a permanent ban)

2. Respect all members

3. Do as you're told (if a rank higher than you asks of something, do it)

4. Do not crash allied clans (if an Admin or above tells you to do this report it to me immediately)

5. Do not scam other clanmates (if you're caught you will be kicked)

6. If someone says "brb" or something like that at a boss and you receive a split you must share with them (if you don't you will de-ranked)

7. Have fun!

Consequences:

If you break any of these rules listed above there will be consequences that can be made up by an Admin or higher, if you do not agree with these punishments PM me and I will handle the situation. The severity of your punishment will depend on the severity of the offense.

Note: The Admin+ must use his or her discretion as to when to kick members; you do not need my permission to kick. You do however must make me aware of the situation.

http://upload.zaffre...-1332021960.png [image display blocked; image is linked instead.]

Clan citadel, before you all start moaning and groaning I'll give you a few reasons why you should help us maintain our citadel.

• You can open Effigies 10 levels lower inside of the clan battlefield, meaning instead of needing 97 Agility you would only need 87 for example
  • You can get XP bonuses outside of the clan citadel for making those hard to train skills faster
  • You will rank much higher in the clan if you show a constant effort in maintaining the citadel
  • Once we reach tier 7 and maintain that tier we will hold a clan drop party inside of our citadel
  • Chances to win millions of GP!

Any of that sound enticing to you? Regardless you should try and help out whenever you have nothing better to do, ever log on RuneScape and sit at a bank? Instead sit at the citadel and chop wood, it's productive, easy, and helps the clan!

If you max out at the citadel for 2 weeks in a row you will earn a promotion, up to Lieutenant. To gain any ranks higher than that you must remain active anyway, and by active I don't mean you have to max out. Any little bit helps. If you don't ever help out the Citadel do not expect to gain ranks, Lieutenant+ must be active at the Citadel.

Our citadel is managed by, Mr Shy Guy. He will run the citadel without interference from me or anyone else, any questions about the citadel should be directed towards him. He will handle all promotions/demotions regarding the citadel, if you have proof you have been active and you haven't received a rank please post the proof here and I will rank you accordingly.

Citadel Rewards:

What's more, every week you have a Clan Fealty rank (that's the stars on the clan cape from helping out each week, from one to three), you will be put into a prize draw with your Fealty rank as the amount of times you are entered that week. Prizes will be awarded on the last day of the month using a random number generator to find the winners. You could win anything from PvM Gear to Cosmetic items! This will be available almost every week, as long as someone is willing to donate, sometimes it'll be high ranking members, other times it will be brand new members. This month we will be giving away the following:

1. 2.5m Cash (Expected 5M Pot)

If you wish to donate please contact me.

http://upload.zaffre...-1331760239.png [image display blocked; image is linked instead.]

If you have any questions please join our CC, Polo PvM and speak to someone about it. If you have a specific question for me you can always post below or PM me on Zaffre and I will be sure to respond. You can view this spoiler to find out more about the high ranking members and what they can help you with.

• Admiral Polo - Clan Leader/Founder - Everything.
  • Mr Lucid - Chief Operations Officer - Everything.
  • Mr Shy Guy - Citadel Director - General questions/Citadel questions.
  • xlordpolox - Head of Recruitment - Questions about joining/general questions.

Any problems with Admins(anyone listed above) should be sent to Admiral Polo/myself in a PM on Zaffre. Do not come to me with problems about members that are not listed here.

http://upload.zaffre...-1331760422.png [image display blocked; image is linked instead.]

If you meet all the requirements above and would like to join please post below using this form:

RSN:

Combat level:

Gear:

Combat levels (Attack, Range, Magic, Summoning, etc.):

Previous PvM clans and why you left:

How'd you find out about Polo PvM:

Best way to contact you (Zaffre PM, respond to comment, PM in game, etc.):

Huge thanks to, Aglett for making the graphics in this thread. If you would like him to make you something you can check out his GFX Shop and request some GFX!