Fully Operational Runescape Skill Calculator

jmitten

Hello everyone,

Today I decided to publicly anounce the release canidate of my new skill calculator for feedback.

This is a silverlight preview of what the desktop application will look like. I plan to release the desktop application early next year. I have been working hard on this project for over six months! I hope you enjoy it.

Below are some images and a link to my website with the silverlight version. Try it out!

You can view the calculator here: http://www.jmitten.x10.mx/calc.php

Note: You must have Microsoft Silverlight 5 installed to view this calculator.

[spoiler=Show pictures]0000nj.png

0001x.png

0002ak.png

0003ev.png

0004qv.png

0005dz.png

• 2 weeks later...

Damn, this really puts the excel sheet I've made to shame :D

Made this account just to mention that - the xp modifier seems offline at the moment, as well as the mouseover material list.

But I really gotta say, nice job! if you need a tester let me know! :)

Edit, can it take multiple modifiers into account? such as for cooking with dwarven axe + bonfire (and pendant etc).

(and a lot of the xp values are x10 of what they should be)

Thanks for the feedback!

The mouseover material list is only available for summoning atm. I'm working to increase this to other skills like construction, crafting, and cooking.

For the skill modifiers, if there are some that you do not see, feel free to post them here and I will add them :)

There is a way for multiple modifiers! Look at firemaking for example. I have an option for the ring of fire and flame gloves. If you want things like these added, just post and i will add them!

For the skill modifiers, if there are some that you do not see, feel free to post them here and I will add them :)

There is a way for multiple modifiers! Look at firemaking for example. I have an option for the ring of fire and flame gloves. If you want things like these added, just post and i will add them!

I can't even open the list in some skills, (for instance cooking), I just don't think you've added them yet :)

And wouldn't it be easier to make a dropdown list where you can check the modifiers you want to use instead of you making every every combination for every skill?

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry it took me so long to get back with you on this. I've been working long and hard on the desktop version to be released soon. I'm so excited! I think im gonna have a box where you can enter an xp multiplier so if a boost isn't listed they can still use thier boost. If that made any sense lol. I figured I should post some snaps of the desktop version. The desktop version has an even more beautiful ui than the silverlight version and it has updates submitted to it automatically.

Here is it checking for updates on startup.

calcupdating.jpg

When Jagex releases a new update to a skill, I update the calculator data and upload it to the internet. The calculator automatically checks for a new update on startup and downloads it if one is available.

Here's a snap of the awesome user interface! :grin:

calcsnapshot.jpg

Feel free to make comments or suggestions.