Requesting help to make a quick logo - It'd be much appreciated

JordDGM

Before I start, I just want to say I was unable to access my TIF account that I would normally use. Just to clarify that I'm not a random person trying to exploit the artistic skills of the bazaar's finest. :P I'm looking for a somewhat simple logo for a FB page I run. I'm looking for something similar to a watermark that I can put in the corner of images I post. I would basically just need the following picture cropped out with a transparent background, as well as the word 'Stoner' on top and 'Motivation' on the bottom. The pic is somewhat of a rough draft, but if you're able and willing to help me out and have any questions I'll answer them asap.

Also, I know I'm not allowed to pay for work done on this forum, but if you have a website or any link you'd like me to post on my page (currently has 13,000+ likes) I definitely wouldn't have a problem with that.

Here's the pic:

The font used is http://www.dafont.com/amperzand.font

b2cdf.jpg

Here's what I'd like (the 'WeLoveTheHerb' logo in the corner), just something somewhat small that I can slap in the corner of some of my images:

bxvwp.jpg

HUUUUGE thanks to anyone who can help me out.